Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yahoo! Small Business Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yahoo! Small Business Support

juan_144juan_144 Member
edited February 2013 in Providers

Anyone with experience solving problems with Yahoo! Small Business? Hostgator v2.0----

Comments

• No... They are totally useless. I've transfered out 1 domain, still got invoice for next year because I couldn't cancel the domain on my account, alway got error everytime I tried.

I paid by Paypal and they requested my credit card number, my full address, full name, phone number...

• They charged my card but system "crashed" and the domain was never registered. I tried to get help via email only to be told that I need an active service to start a ticket so I needed a "Free Dashboard".

24+ hours and counting, still no news about money or domain.

• @giang said: They are totally useless

I agree

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2013

why on earth register domains at yahoo? Are they giving for $1/$2 ?

Better register at namecheap/ godaddy and ask yahoo a refund :)
    Or else chargeback if they must need active services..

• @Pats said: why on earth register domains at yahoo? Are they giving for $1/$2 ?

Yes, 1.99....

• We offer support only in English.
    The option to schedule a call back is currently available for the following countries:

US, Canada, UK, India, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, Turkey and Hong Kong.

And what If I don't speak English?

Bueno parece que he metido la pata. ¡Ay mis chelitos!

• @juan_144 said: Yes, 1.99....

I will let them eat my $1.99 instead of going through the hassles of charge-backs or paypal disputes

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Just got a client out from under them. Absolutely horrible system and their support is worse than that of the other "big" hosts. Yahoo! just can't get anything right.