Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most wanted location? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Most wanted location?

2»

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

India

• @MonsteR said: just a fan

Heck, why bother with a fan? Reduce your costs even further and just use the breeze ;)

• @FrCorey, there are like 4-5 for Africa VPS

@DewlanceVPS i have one in India for DNS, not expensive, 9/mo

• @jbxl said: @dedicados Let me know if you succeed ... might be a faster time to South/Central America. Any idea where the major infrastructure in the country is located?

well, there are some tricks i discover, maybe next week i post about, what do you think, but get ips on the Mexican IAR is a pain in the ass. And im from Mexico, so belive me.

they want to know, like all ARIN JUSTIFICATION, where is going each ip.

• Antarctica or Greenland.

• @pubcrawler said: Likewise Commiefornia has a lack of diverse options. Only a few places where the provider cling-ons find to make offers from.

More like Quadrafonia.

• TommehMTommehM Member
    edited February 2013

It would be nice to have some cheaper providers in Tokyo, JP

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Alice Springs, Australia.

• support123support123 Member
    edited February 2013

Need more vps providers at Asia specific locations.But bandwidth is expensive comparatively in Asia

• @Liam Awesome, can't wait

• @ftpit I don't understand the problem with Asia bandwidth, you can get HE for $4-5/Mbps.

• @jacob, it is the local operators who make it worse by making the bandwidth artificially scarce so they keep making money at a high price.

• +10 for asia location,
    when its happened, its really game changer, SG, HK, JP has good potential

• @BK_ said: Heck, why bother with a fan? Reduce your costs even further and just use the breeze ;)

Just leave the door open :D