Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cheap Shared WebHosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cheap Shared WebHosting

DianTamaDianTama Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

Hi There.
I was looking for Shared WebHosting for about $5/year location LA. no other recommend specification.

And please dont recommend me BuyShared because i cant pass the paypal payment because my paypal name different with my account name. Actually the paypal name was under my dad name.

Edit : I've got what i want

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Can't you get your father to signup?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Can't you get your father to signup?

Francisco

I cant because its actually my paypal under my father name. its registered last year a go when i dont have ID Card.

And i've buy BuyShared 5G package before on april 2015. But new TOS make me cant buy now :D

• Nice one, good host / stable?

DianTama said: But new TOS make me cant buy now :D

What's the TOS change that makes you don't want to register with them anymore?

I'd be you I'd just signup with your "father's name", as long as he sees no trouble with that. If that's the same name of a verified paypal account, I doubt any provider would cause you any trouble...

• DianTamaDianTama Member
    edited March 2016

@info_hash said:

The TOS about Payment Account name must same like Portal Name.
    Well i can do that but i wont make any problem by fake the detail

• DianTama said: Well i can do that

Couldn't you delete that paypal account and open a new one using your real name? Having your own paypal account now that you're a grown up can me useful sometime in the future (as long as you don't mind pp having your personal info).

• tommytommy Member

create another paypal using your name, then problem solved

• You can Try $5.99 Offer by XINIX

Use the code : SHARED.85%OFFWHT

• @info_hash said:

Been using for just a week and so far its good.

• @info_hash said:

@tommy said:
    create another paypal using your name, then problem solved

Yep, thats what im thinking..
    but now i just want to stick with my old paypal account first

• @Mridul said:
    You can Try $5.99 Offer by XINIX

Use the code : SHARED.85%OFFWHT

Well Thanks for the best offer. Fit Best for me :)
    Just bought Singapore location thankyou!

And since i just got what i want so i think its enough :D thanks all

• Iniz

• tommytommy Member

DianTama said: but now i just want to stick with my old paypal account first

It not yours, why do you thing these paypal belong to you? Because he's your dad? You're the only who create the account?

• dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited March 2016

DianTama said: I cant because its actually my paypal under my father name. its registered last year a go when i dont have ID Card.

And i've buy BuyShared 5G package before on april 2015. But new TOS make me cant buy now :D

I try make new acc, banned complett country. (Staff wrote)

tommy said: It not yours, why do you thing these paypal belong to you? Because he's your dad? You're the only who create the account?

We use one credit card / paypal in in the family. We don't make more for not helpful / idiot hosting company.

• @tommy said:
    It not yours, why do you thing these paypal belong to you? Because he's your dad? You're the only who create the account?

This is my paypal account Because i created it and i verified it.
    But under my dad name because when the account get limited i can release the limit using my dad ID Card

• WHTWHT Member

Just curious, why dont you use your dads name? You sounds very legit.

• TionTion Member

@DianTama said:

Why would your account get limited?
    Smells fishy to me.
    Creating a new paypal account under your own name takes a week max so if I were you I would get this sorted out asap.

• Mridul said: You can Try $5.99 Offer by XINIX

The offer's not bad..
    Are they any good? Do you have long term experience with them?

• @Tion said:

I use VCC to make paypal acc verified which is breaking paypal ToS. Because i dont have CC :)