Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting Related Open Source Icon Set
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting Related Open Source Icon Set

shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
edited March 2016 in Requests

I need an iconset that I can use for open source hosting-related project. Paid is OK. Thanks.

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Thanks - I was hoping for an iconset where all the icons match. That's very important for me.

• dg51dg51 Member

@shovenose said:
    I need an iconset that I can use for open source hosting-related project. Paid is OK. Thanks.

You can check if font awesome has everything need,

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

• Haven't looked too in-depth at this set, but it's worth a shot:

http://thesquid.ink/mini-icons/

Just enter "0" as the amount to get the set for free.

• Isn't this post should be a "Request" category?

• lifehome said: Isn't this post should be a "Request" category?

Hmm! OR maybe General/ Offtopic / Help (Preferred)

@telephone said:
    Haven't looked too in-depth at this set, but it's worth a shot:

http://thesquid.ink/mini-icons/

Just enter "0" as the amount to get the set for free.

That woud be perfect, but check the license :'(

You cannot resell, share, transfer or offer for free any of our digital products. And you cannot use them in any themes you are selling.
    You may not place these licensed digital products on any website in a complete or archived downloadable format or offer it to be distributed in any other way.
    The digital products may not be placed on any electronic bulletin board or downloadable format.
    Making modifications or alterations to any of our digital products does not free you to then sell, license or distribute them to anyone else. You cannot use them in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example: using the icons as emoji in your app, or let user create graphics using our icons within your web application.

• chipchip Member

So what can you use them for?

Surely not being big able to use them in a theme makes them unusable for most things?

@shovenose said:
    Making modifications or alterations to any of our digital products does not free you to then sell, license or distribute them to anyone else. You cannot use them in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example: using the icons as emoji in your app, or let user create graphics using our icons within your web application.

yeah thats pretty useless, only for your own web app/website it seems.

for now i'm making do with font awesome, but any other suggestions would be appreciated.