Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling $155 Vultr Credit - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling $155 Vultr Credit

2»

Comments

• Recently switched from Vultr to DO and quite happy :) Instances are deployed much faster is what Ive experienced so far^^

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

He did read it. Just didn't reply.

• still available ? i'm very need for VPS Windows hourly

• I never got through DO signup and ID hassle. Vultr works really well and multiple reports indicate that the instances are faster. But, I've heard that they throttle heavy cpu-hogging instances after a while. Also some of their free credits were better than others.

I haven't found anything close to budget midrange dedis for pure resources per dollar, especially cpu.

• @willie said:
    I never got through DO signup and ID hassle. Vultr works really well and multiple reports indicate that the instances are faster. But, I've heard that they throttle heavy cpu-hogging instances after a while. Also some of their free credits were better than others.

I haven't found anything close to budget midrange dedis for pure resources per dollar, especially cpu.

yes, Digital Ocean veryfied identify, but i'm always declined on Vultr iff add card credit ?
    Digital Ocean Fast, but Vultr have best price $2.5/month and have VPS Windows 10$/ month .

• bapbap Member

@Caster said:
    $10

$11

• FalzoFalzo Member

Caster said: Caster Member

March 2016 FlagThanks
    $10

bap said: $11

I am pretty sure you're going to win.

• Is it ok to have more than 1 vultr account? If not, then whoever acquires this account has to not already have one, in which case it's unattractive at over $72.50 because of the double deposit promo, if you're going to use $155 in 1 year.

• bapbap Member

@Falzo said:
    I am pretty sure you're going to win.

$12!
    And now I am pretty sure I am going to win.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Just to remind everyone that the OP posted 12 months ago ...

willie said: Is it ok to have more than 1 vultr account?

From the bottom of https://www.vultr.com/match/ :

Can I create a new account if I already have an existing account?
    No. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for promotions.

• Oh lol, I didn't notice the necro. Yeah that's what I thought about multiple accounts, so the original proposed scheme wouldn't have been on the up and up.

I'm disappointed about these promotions and that I ended up with a comparatively lousy one. Might still use Vultr for some things but doggone.

• Its been a year, but if this auction is still somehow going on, $13.

• redalertroxredalertrox Member
    edited March 2017

Edit: removed.

This discussion has been closed.