Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for someone want to help out or run a vps hosting business [sponsor or discount on server] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for someone want to help out or run a vps hosting business [sponsor or discount on server]

2»

Comments

• GunterGunter Member
    edited February 2013

I never ask you to sponsor me. You the one offer me that you gonna help me out with the hosting. Yeah I'm spoil brat because I work hard for it. Their a lot people have weaknest and stongest side of them and my weaknest is reading and writing and my strongest is working hard and never quit. That the reason I post to get help with the hosting and if they offer to help me then I'm okay with it. Seem like you a quiter. You offer people help but you walk away from them like you did to me. Their a lot of people would offer to help then bringing other down

I offered to help you, and now you call me a quitter because I wouldn't help you until you improved slightly in your grammar (because not everyone wants to read internet slang every second sentence when purchasing hosting).

I walked away from you because of this. You think highly of yourself to a limited extent. I offer people help because I want to, not because I'm forced to. If you can't take some minor criticism about your spelling, that's your choice. And unless you have a legitimate psychological or medical issue, you should be able to improve on that easily.

I'm sure other people in this thread would help you if you politely asked them instead of being rude, refrained from slandering hosts and had a slightly better attitude.

As I've said, it wasn't personal. Until now.
    I've worked with municipal governments, social housing organizations, youth groups and charitable organizations to try and solve the issue of homelessness. The people I've met are no where near what you describe them as. They all have amazing stories, and they aren't what you describe them as.

One man I knew (put him up in social housing later on) went around Vancouver for years collecting cans (despite having a bachelors in Business Management and a associate degree in accounting) while he was unemployed, just so his daughter (living with his aunt in East of province) could pay High School fees (books, school fees, e.g.) and go to University. He was probably one of the kindest, humblest and fun-hearted people I've ever met. He certainly worked harder then you ever did, and he didn't do it for money, he did it for compassion. He didn't have a sponsorship, he didn't have help from anyone, and he walked at least a dozen and a half kilometers a day.

This man wasn't someone who was sitting on a black swivel chair typing in SSH commands on his monitor, so don't say you work hard for what you have.

• casper253casper253 Member
    edited February 2013

I never said anything bad about homeless people. On my thread you write I'm interest pm me. I pm you
    You write this back to me

To be honest, if you really want to start a business off of this.you need to spell correctly.secondly, it seem like you don't know much , so unless you have money or a skill you cancontripute for this. You're essentially dead weight. Just my two cent sorry.

Imma take this as a head up or comment. You work for a community service and you helping other people to work hard.
    Yet you telling me I'm a dead weight..just your two cent

How this helping me start my own hosting business if you putting me down..you never tell me any detail about you sponsorship

• Telling me I'm being rude and you are being rude to me I'm just a dead weight

• I never ask you for sponsor or i never get a sponsor from you.. you telling me that your never sponsor me anymore

• GunterGunter Member
    edited February 2013

Forget it, I'm not continuing a endless cess pit of argument., but let me put things up on the record.

@casper253 said:

so you think you can sponsor us or want give us a discount on the server please comment below or pm me.

You did ask people to sponsor you. Just because it was never specific to me doesn't mean you didn't ask.

@casper253 said:

How this helping me start my own hosting business if you putting me down

I never put you down, you decided to rant about homeless people and get mad for me not helping you in the end.

@casper253 said: I never said anything bad about homeless people.

@casper253 said: If a homeless person hold a sign and that person missed spell you gonna tell that person to learn how to spell and not help that person because that person don't know how to spell

Really.

Yet you telling me I'm a dead weight..just your two cent

That was implied, I admit it, but it was something you could easily fix by changing your attitude and work ethic.

@casper253 said: On my thread you write I'm interest pm me. I pm you

You write this back to me

That was before I read your previous posts, looked at your previous history and decided to give you some minor criticism in how you could approve.

Kind Regards,
    DarkNyan

• You post you "interest pm me" after couple hour I edit my thread asking for sponsor..before that i ask for help running a business and you wrote that.
    You did put me down by saying I'm dead weight and that make me get mad at you and no im not mad at you for not helping me..

@darknyan said: That was implied, I admit it, but it was something you could easily fix by changing your attitude and work ethic.

that why i ask for help to run a hosting business to prove the website and the business.