Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i detect commands people in datacenter execute on my physical server? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can i detect commands people in datacenter execute on my physical server?

2»

Comments

• Looking at how some of the earlier replies were , i am guessing OP edited his/her first post after the first few replies .

• No, just the typical smart arsery when the opportunity arises.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • tehdantehdan Member
    edited March 2016

@Rolter The OP is well known for asking for free tech support whilst telling the people he works for he's an expert who can do any sysadmin task... He contributes little else because he's too busy scamming people who pay him and will wander off mid-thread if he's given up or bodged a solution.

Thanked by 1Rolter
  • Password protect single user mode and check no console sessions are logged in, but I'm sure your DC has more important things to do.

• Thx for ideas, especially Jacob, elgs was helpfull so i created monitoring bash script for this purpose. It mainly working with /usr/bin/w & grep to tell if there is other than root user logged in and it also works with last and history and sends email report.
    Also thanks to BeardyUnixGuy.
    I thank to all who are being ontopic and helpfull.