Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway - Invites Open - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway - Invites Open

2»

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Jorbox said: Name: ahmad tayyem Email: [email protected]

"This email has already been invited"

cybersoldier said: Anyone invite me ? email:[email protected]

No.

Please, please, please. Don't PM us emails which already have an invite requested. We can't add them again.

• Indeed. Customers already invited (even if not approved) can not be invited again.

For you security please ask for invites in private messages, because you need to provide full name and email.

• Anyone received their sign up link already?

• @seikan said:
    Anyone received their sign up link already?

do you need an invite?

• lukenstine said: do you need an invite?

I already get invited by other member. But I'm curious when Scaleway will send me the link to sign up.

• I contacted their support regarding invites many of you requested and pending. I received the following responses.

> cvidal 3/14/16 9:21 AM

Hello,

Unfortunatly, as always our services have been victim of their success, so we can't have more customers for now and we have no date to provide.

Regards,
    Camille V.

> Yann Glapa 3/14/16 10:09 AM

Hello

Invitations will be accepted as soon as possible

Regards,
    Yann

Scaleway Technician

• @Nyr said:
    Please, please, please. Don't PM us emails which already have an invite requested. We can't add them again.

Does anyone know if that includes invites requested from their scaleway landing page?

• Yes. It does. Ask for invite only with another email. Do not forget to specify your full name.

Anyway you guys should note that ARM instances are already out of stock for current customers, so I don't expect them being able to send many more invites in the coming months.

• Nyr said: Anyway you guys should note that ARM instances are already out of stock for current customers, so I don't expect them being able to send many more invites in the coming months.

My wallet can rest now :D

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2016

ARM instances are not out of stock. I just created one to check if that is true. Do not worry, stock still exists.

default said: ARM instances are not out of stock. I just created one to check if that is true. Do not worry, stock still exists.

You can create them, but can you actually start one? Yesterday it wasn't possible, confirmed by others.

• Yes. It seems you are right.

Then why did they ask us to invite others with that newsletter? This makes no sense.

• Hello!

If somebody could invite me: Maciej Maj, [email protected]

Thank you!

• Done. They will send it when possible. I trusted their newsletter "direct invites are sent faster that invites through the website" but it seems they are already out of stock for some reason. I think they will add more servers and enable invites as it goes.

• @default I sent you PM.

• Finally, I received the invitation from Scaleway.

• Done. Almost all invites sent. Confirmed.

• All invites requested so far, were approved and sent. If anyone wants an invite to Scaleway, send me a private message with Full_Name and Email.

Please note: you can not request an invite if you already requested (website included).

Thanked by 1netsujit
  • VallVall Member

@default, sent PM with my data for the invite. Did you get it? Thanks!

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited March 2016

Invitation requested

• VallVall Member

@default: many thanks, got the invite and Scaleway accepted it! I'm in! :-)

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited March 2016

@default Thank you buddy

C1 Scaleway

• @default : invite requested via pm. Thank you