Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for GApps 50 user license. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for GApps 50 user license.

2»

Comments

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@LogicX said:
    The negative of this is that you must do all administration at google.com/a/olddomain.com and you must login as [email protected] -- and google gives no way for that to change.

You can only add newdomain.com as an alias of olddomain -- so you can still send/receive mail no problem; and even set [email protected] as default when sending...

where is the settings located? to set the domain alias as default sending address

• I have google app education 2000 users for 550$ if anyone interested I take PayPal

• pangeapangea Member

@NanoG6: Add and verify domain alias, and then assign the domain as primary by doing the primary domain swap

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • al3xtal3xt Member

i have a google apps education 10k users with unlimited cloud storage.. ebay is listing for $5k... i listed mine for $895... if anyone would be interested, for LET only, it's $800! PM me if interested.

I also have 50, 100, 200 and 500 users accounts.

• @al3xt said:
    i have a google apps education 10k users with unlimited cloud storage.. ebay is listing for $5k... i listed mine for $895... if anyone would be interested, for LET only, it's $800! PM me if interested.

I also have 50, 100, 200 and 500 users accounts.

Al3xt it's good seller, still waiting my google apps account swap to primary domain.