Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something LEB users want? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something LEB users want?

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I think frequency of checks can be increased now, no more 100 mb downloads running in parallel from various providers across the world :P

• @Maounique said: I think frequency of checks can be increased now, no more 100 mb downloads running in parallel from various providers across the world :P

@Maounique
    I think that that made the app crash also. It seems to run a lot better now indeed.

@bigcat said: As you can probably see now, some uptime bar on checks and tags page tend to be inaccurate especially when you decrease monitoring frequency interval. I've noticed this behaviour on my server but I just don't bother because its for personal use. You might want to check that out.

@Bigcat @Maounique
    I'm now slowly increasing the check frequency, just to make sure the app does not crash again. Altough, I think the 100mb absense helps a lot...