Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with IPv6 single homed to RETN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with IPv6 single homed to RETN

ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
edited March 2016 in Requests

This is going to be a bit of a long shot but ill give it a go anyway.

Does anyone know where I can get a VPS single homed with RETN on IPv6. (dont care whats going on with IPv4) Also I need to get /64 minimum. a /48 would be very ideal instead though.

• Type: Kvm (or other fully vitualised machines, no containers)
  • Ram: 512MB
  • CPU: 1 Core enough
  • Bandwidth: ~200GB @ 10Mbit or better
  • IPv4: 1 is enough, Can be NAT'd even
  • IPv6: /64 or larger (/48 will be amazing)
  • Budget: up to $20/mo USD

Location is not super important, however I would prefer it being close or inside to UK

Looking for this kind of VPS for monitoring essentially.

Any pointers would be appreciated

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Would it be acceptable for you to ask ReTN directly, if they could provide IaaS solutions? However, I'm not sure if this is actually offered, I only know about their IP transit prices.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We will connect retn, but I can't provide any ETA on this.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

bacloud said: We will connect retn, but I can't provide any ETA on this.

Days/weeks/moths? also will it be IPv6 single homed to RETN or is it going to be a mix? (I need single homing for my project)

deployvm said: Would it be acceptable for you to ask ReTN directly, if they could provide IaaS solutions? However, I'm not sure if this is actually offered, I only know about their IP transit prices.

I already tried asking them, they say they dont deal with any virtual/cloud stuff. And even if they did, I am certian going with them directly will be far outside my $20/mo budget :/

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

The current stage - physical connection and network testing. Their POP is 2.1Km from our data center. I do not really know how much time it could take.