Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Close topic please] Who wants my dedi in Poland SLDC?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Close topic please] Who wants my dedi in Poland SLDC?

AkitoAkito Member
edited March 2016 in General

Machine will be transferred to a member of this forum. Thank you everyone! :)

Hey all,

Couple of months I got a dedi in Poland from Slask Datacenter through https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/71918/vps-in-poland-starting-from-1-3-month-dedicated-from-16-month-slaskdatacenter-pl/p1 topic.
However it's been more or less idling ever since so I figured I might be able to make someone else happy with it. A transfer is approved by SLDC but you will need to have an account with them whereto they can transfer it.

Specs:
1x i7-3770

24GB RAM

2x 1TB RAM

5x IPv4

/64 IPv6

100mbit connection

Recurring at PLN 95,- (roughly EUR22,- a month). If you'd order it now you'd pay PLN 190,- (about EUR 43,-).

SLDC support is okay, tickets get replied to more or less within 24hrs usually.

Current bill has just been paid and server is due 12th of april, I'll transfer it for EUR15,- (Paypal / Skrill).

If no one is interested, I'll let it expire.

Ad.1 as per asked in this thread and by found informational to everyone:
There's no IPMI. Reboot can be done through a panel (and that's the ONLY thing you can do from the panel). Reinstall can be done by opening a support ticket, for free. But as I stated before, you might need a little patience until they work on the ticket.

Comments

• BochiBochi Member

How did you get that price back then? Even the "current" i3 models result with your configuration in twice the price.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Do they allow transfer?

• IshaqIshaq Member

Radi said: Do they allow transfer?

Akito said: A transfer is approved by SLDC but you will need to have an account with them whereto they can transfer it.

Thanked by 1Akito
  • AkitoAkito Member

@Bochi they were advertising with I3 processors but some were given I5's or I7's. I was a lucky one to receive an I7.

@Radi: Yes, transfer is approved by them.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2016

Can you PM me a freevps.us benchmark?

Also does it have IPMI? How are reinstalls handled?

• AkitoAkito Member

@Radi I could give you a benchmark, but it will be done from within an ESXi machine. So, there'll be a slight overhead.

There's no IPMI. Reboot can be done through a panel (and that's the ONLY thing you can do from the panel). Reinstall can be done by opening a support ticket, for free. But as I stated before, you might need a little patience until they work on the ticket.

• AkitoAkito Member

Topic can be closed. I'm arranging things with a member from this forum :)

• IshaqIshaq Member

Closing as requested.

This discussion has been closed.