Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please post below VPS hosts which support payments via Visa Debit card.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please post below VPS hosts which support payments via Visa Debit card.

rahulksrahulks Member
edited February 2013 in General

Setting up paypal via my bank's VCC will take some time.so i wish to buy a VPS from a company which supports my debit card.I found virpus but USA location...Any in Europe thats has similar pricing as virpus ?

Comments

• DigitalOcean

• Doesn't credit card via Paypal work? As in choose Paypal and pay with credit card? Otherwise do you have Mastercard or Visa?

• I think edis can process credit cards directly.

• Dont want to take DigitalOcean and I have Visa and my bank told me to setup a VCC for safety..but i want a VPS before that.. and please provide link.

• @rahulks said: Dont want to take DigitalOcean and I have Visa and my bank told me to setup a VCC for safety..but i want a VPS before that.. and please provide link.

Then Payza would also work? Payza is Visa only.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited February 2013

"process credit cards directly."

In Europe: Edis, IntoVPS, CloudVPS, NetStall/IcelandVPS, dotVPS (via 2Checkout), StormVZ (via Gate2Shop), Cinfu (accepts every payment method ever invented :P ),...OVH, Hetzner, long list of others

• payza has some problem it says billing address is wrong...many users get that..and is google checkout a good alternative ?

• Google checkout is bad alternative. Only companies from USA and UK can use it.

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited February 2013

@rahulks

Please tell me some of the details:-
    Are you From India as well.
    Your Bank ( From which you got this debit card).

Note:-
    Gift cards (if any) provided by most company also don't support foreign -language- Currencies (Edit..... :)).

Create an A/c with providers like Entropay.
    They accept payment from Debit Card in normal way.
    Min. Payment:- 20.99 (Details Below) (All these details are related to Entropay):
    1. Min. payment if your A/c is having $ by default (Min payment: $20 + 99c, Total: $20.99)
    2. Min. payment if your A/c is having Euro by default (Min payment: 15 + 5%).
    3.Min. payment if your A/c is having Pound by default (Min payment: 10 + 5%).

Note:-

• They charge 5% (of total payment) if paid through your Debit Card or (may be) Credit Card.

• I am not affiliated to entropay just have used them ones.

• Sometimes transactions may fail (Do check your Bank Balance).
    • If something like this happens on regular basis go and contact your Bank (head branch of your city is the best option).

For any extra Query post your problem

Regards.
    Mike In
    :)

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited February 2013

Entropay was banned in paypal some years back and the VCC i am going to use is created by my bank and it shouldent have any problem..i guess

• Yes if its a credit card,
    Also do check it allows payment in foreign currencies like $ , euro or others.

Best contact a bank representative through Customer Care no. and thy will tell you all what you need, hope they(your bank) support so.

Plus if you are a customer of a Private bank like HDFC or ICICI or similar the chances are high you will be allowed to pay in foreign currencies from VCC.

• i have HDFC and they said to setup netsafe account which will take 2 days

• Best of luck :)

HDFC is good I think.

Regards,
    Mike In
    :)

• and i tried buying directly from virpus via visa debit card and it failed and it said: No Related Transactions Found

• We accept PayPal and MoneyBookers (Skrill) for creditcard purchases. Any host which accept one of those should be fine I guess. ;-)

• I can accept credit / debit cards this is through my merchant Nochex.