Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good & trusted web hosting? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any good & trusted web hosting?

2»

Comments

• @ATHK said:
    You got exactly what you deserved my friend, nothing more nothing less. What you "asked" demanded for was ridiculous.

I'm sure everyone asked for compensations from their cell phone provider, or cable / internet provider, or other providers. And by the definition of the words "demand", what I've done is not a demand, not sure why you keep using that word, but this isn't the case.

Anyways, it's all past now, whatever happened is all history. I'm still going to recommend BuyVM/BuyShared for its quality of service, but still will warn people about Aldyric, hopefully less people will get banned for silly mistakes.

• ATHKATHK Member

TheOnlyDK said: but still will warn people about Aldyric

You're not getting the point are you..

• @ATHK said:
    You're not getting the point are you..

What do you mean? I'm just telling people to be aware of Aldyric so they don't run into the same issue as I did. I don't think you are getting the point.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pcfreak30 said:
    If this is true, I find it absurd. No reason to go this far due to a miscommunication.

That's how most of the issues that people have with Aldryic are.

Don't get me wrong, he's strict and most people think he's an asshole (including myself) because of that, but the amount of abuse that comes from our network is next to nothing because he's like that. Users don't have to worry about your IP space being on RBL's.

As @ATHK and many others have said though, unless you're a toolbag at signup or a dick to one of the other staff members that isn't Aldryic or I, you're going to have a good time. As @tr1cky said, Aldryic can take a lot of abuse from someone, and I take mountains of it every day.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

So am I allowed to try again?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@TheOnlyDK said:
    So am I allowed to try again?

Not until I talk to the great horse.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Okay, I'll PM you tomorrow or something.