Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WHMCS] How can anyone order products when it's out of stock ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WHMCS] How can anyone order products when it's out of stock ?

Hello There,

How can anyone order products when it's out of stock ?

There are money people here using WHMCS as billing system, so did anyone facing same issue like mine ? If you faced, then how did you solved it ?

@LicenseCart I think you have another -1 for WHMCS ;)

Thanks.

Comments

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hacked WHMCS ?

• They can't?

• MadMad Member

They can't when it's "out of stock".

Double check WHMCS configuration and product tab.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited March 2016

duh, why not submit a ticket or contact form? LET isn't quite anyone's support portal :)

• jmginer said: Hacked WHMCS ?

Nah, why a hacker will hack into my WHMCS to just set a product in stock :O

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hacked WHMCS -> Access to the database -> Create order with custom SQL query

• andreamada said: They can't when it's "out of stock".

Double check WHMCS configuration and product tab.

I checked bro and i suspect sometime it just get 1 in stock automatically.

And i am the only one full administrator and have access to products page.

• century1stop said: duh, why not submit a ticket or contact form?

to WHMCS ? i did already, waiting for them to reply and thought mean time gather other provider's experience on this.

• Hello.

It happens when service is terminated on cron so stock goes to -1 means client can order product this is old bug not sure if it was reported before.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • jmginer said: Hacked WHMCS -> Access to the database -> Create order with custom SQL query

Seriously :( ... how to solve ?

• GalaxyHostPlus said: Hello.

It happens when service is terminated on cron so stock goes to -1 means client can order product this is old bug not sure if it was reported before.

Ah, here is the answer .. you are right i think .. it's with Cron & SolusVM Module then :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2016

A long time ago I would see this happen if two people ordered the last stock at the same time. Not sure if that's still an issue.

• jarland said: A long time ago I would see this happen if two people ordered the last stock at the same time. Not sure if that's still an issue.

hmm, for mine this product is out of stock for last few months. GOD knows how much more issues need to face with WHMCS. If i ever knew about BLESTA before i was never going to go with WHMCS :(

• This happens when there is 1 left in stock and someone orders 2 or more

Thanked by 2raindog308 vimalware
  • I usually have negative stock when someone orders a package and I add the order for him manually. However, I think for your case, it's an issue with the cron.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Just set the stock to -100

When someone cancels, your 0 stock becomes 1 again.

Thanked by 2HOSTBD24 dedicados
  • cociucociu Member

jmginer said: Hacked WHMCS -> Access to the database -> Create order with custom SQL query

yes is a posibility

• AlexBarakov said: Just set the stock to -100

When someone cancels, your 0 stock becomes 1 again.

Nice Idea :)

• Blesta is even worse.

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • Jonchun said: Blesta is even worse.

:( So It's better to stay with WHMCS and compromise few things ...

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    :( So It's better to stay with WHMCS and compromise few things ...

You should try both of them then you can judge yourself.
    You liked Blesta cuz @LicenseCart says it's better, now you aren't sure about it cuz someone else said its even worse than WHMCS.

• Four20 said: You should try both of them then you can judge yourself. You liked Blesta cuz @LicenseCart says it's better, now you aren't sure about it cuz someone else said its even worse than WHMCS.

I don't decide anything upon anyone's choice .. i was just trying to let him know that WHMCS has another issue, nothing more ...