Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxy registration allowed provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxy registration allowed provider

2»

Comments

• @postcd - If you treated this place as anything other than free tech support, you'd get the in-jokes.

Thanked by 2BeardyUnixGuy netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Lets just change a couple of words :)

I want to find an apartment, the company must not ask me for ID, require any registration info and must not check I am a real person.

The other people in the apartment must also be fine with allowing un-audited strangers in next door regardless of the impact I could have on them or their children.

I also want to pay in a none traceable manner and I wont even confirm I am a legal citizen of the country.

That is pretty much how I see this as a host, I don't require anyone to agree with my standpoint, I have lived on the other side of it for 6 years, I know better than 99% of end users what 'actually' happens when you drop your guard.

I also completely accept that some people just genuinely care about privacy, sorry the other 999/1000 people ruined it for you, but that is why you wont find a host worth using like this.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

If you pay by BitCoins, you can buy in our web page and we will not ask any documents.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • postcdpostcd Member
    edited June 2017

thx all for links to providers that meets the requirements. I found another provider who claims to meet it:
    https://offshorededicated.net/
    https://instantcpanelhosting.com/cart.php?gid=2

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And you resurrected a year old threat to tell us this ???

Thanked by 1willie
  • williewillie Member
    edited June 2017

nm, didn't notice necro.

• antik0antik0 Member

@cociu, hostsailor, hostmaze, abelohost, prohoster.info, shocksrv.com (perfect)

Thanked by 1postcd