Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Ratesilo] Looking for a business Partner.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Ratesilo] Looking for a business Partner.

click4easyclick4easy Member
edited March 2016 in General

Hello Community.
I'm Sai, and i'm thankful for this community for giving feedback and helping us build a social testimonial service http://ratesilo.com

Today, we are looking for a business partner for Ratesilo, which is a Social Media Review Management SaaS System.

** About Ratesilo** : Ratesilo is a web-service used to import social media testimonials from Facebook, Twitter, Google(places), Instagram, and Zendesk and showcase them on their websites(using widgets and wordpress plugins).

Partnership Benefits: We are ideally looking for someone with working marketing experience along with some web development knowledge. We work on a 50-50 profit share.

Market and Scope: Every website that sells something/service is the targeted audiance. Every business has reviews/testimonials, so i think there's an on-going demand for review management system.

Our Background: We are a registered I.T company from India. We have been in business since a year, and we back a couple of brands. And, we have experience in online businesses. I have great ideas and vision for this Business.

If you are interested, please email us your working experience to [email protected]. Let's talk and get to know each other.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

click4easy said: Today, we are looking for a business partner for Ratesilo, who can help us achieve our mission to make every website with reviews use Ratesilo Reviews/Testimonials management system.

I think you're aiming a bit high there.....

Thanked by 2click4easy adxn
  • You need a partner or you need an investor to help fund your project because you don't have the funds to do it lets be real here.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • Did you make a typo in your email address?

Tell us about the USP of rate silo. If it's a simple count/rate system then it's nothing new. If you have some fancy cutting edge algo, it could be interesting.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited March 2016

@ricardo said:
    Did you make a typo in your email address?

Tell us about the USP of rate silo. If it's a simple count/rate system then it's nothing new. If you have some fancy cutting edge algo, it could be interesting.

Thank you @ricardo for pointing out the typo, i fixed it.

Regarding the USP, we offer the ability to import reviews from Google Places. Apart from that, the whole platform is built out of Wordpress, which makes us unique. There are other features in the business plan like secondary reviews, positive review SEO, Zapier Integration, Review invitations, Social review sharing and others which come into picture later.

I believe that it all matters about how you implement the idea than it's unqiueness.

And, some other key features:

• Saves Time( Once a new testimonial is approved by the business, it's synced everywhere on the website, and popup box. Never EDIT your code again!)
    • Reliability(All the testimonials are displayed in the website along with their original social media links. NO Fabrication)
    • Higher Conversion Rate(For visitors, they don't have to google again for reviews of a website. Plus, displaying positive reviews will turn a visitor into a client)
  • @Nooblette You are correct. We prefer an investing partner.

• click4easy said: I believe that it all matters about how you implement the idea than it's unqiueness.

It will matter if it only takes a couple of days for someone to replicate your idea, though.

Wordpress

That says to me it won't scale very well.

FWIW, if you already have proof of customers and revenue, then it'll probably help looking for an investor, otherwise be prepared to give half your company away.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • @ricardo Thank you so much for your valuable advice.

• @ricardo said:

Apart from scaling thingy, I highly doubt it's uniqueness and my salt goes for a plugin + wordpress + template = next big thing model

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • @click4easy said:
    Ratesilo, which is a Social Media Review Management SaaS System.

throw new BuzzwordOverflowException();

• nepsneps Member
    edited March 2016

click4easy said: ** About Ratesilo** : Ratesilo is a web-service used to import social media testimonials from Facebook, Twitter, Google(places), Instagram, and Zendesk and showcase them on their websites(using widgets and wordpress plugins).

I wish you the best of luck in your endavours! If you don't mind my asking, what exactly does (or do you plan on having) your software do? Its unclear to me what you plan to have it do that can't be achieved at the moment with existing tools. Even users with very rudimentary skills can go [embed post] > [copy] > [paste].

I wrote a simple WordPress plugin that pulled Facebook reviews from one of my stores' Facebook Pages and displayed them on the website, but I eventually abandoned it because it was so much simpler to simply embed reviews and have the content served from Facebook's CDN.

EDIT: Sorry, somehow I missed your post which pretty much covered my questions.