Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you offer a free control panel please send me email - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If you offer a free control panel please send me email

2»

Comments

• Hi!, Hi!, Hi!

Yus, I'm offering them...

@MikeIn said: In Kansas (Direct Admin) (Ask him if he is offering it at this point of time)!

Reply Jacob!

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited February 2013

To be honest not many people will pay you to be a client as that is whatit would be at LEB Rates, If your willing to pay for a higher end VPS then I am sure someone could sort something out.

• +1 @MonsteR

LEB means no or very less earning per box/VPS.

So that don't looks to be a better deal to loose more money (none of us likes Dead pool, are we?).

Off Topic:- Missing thanks Btn!

• @gubbyte said: nobody is going to give you DirectAdmin or cPanel for free, sir

There are some offers out there for $7 a month that give free DirectAdmin, sir.

• @ztec said: There are some offers out there for $7 a month that give free DirectAdmin, sir.

The problem is that the cost of the panel is not Free, it needs to be paid for somewhere. For many providers, this normally means cutbacks in support and server hardware.

Why not get a VPS and install ZPanelCP on it. The panel is Free and is actually pretty nice. It also has most of the features that you would expect from a paid control panel without the huge pricetag.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2013

@gubbyte said: nobody is going to give you DirectAdmin or cPanel for free, sir

Not exactly true :)
    You can get free internal DA licence with good ole' Dinek (Dediserv) if you prepay yearly (30€/y). VPS itself is with this host more than a worth of this price.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1228958
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/144124