Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.Net - Skylake i3 6300/i7 6700 server from € 29/m - VPSPro 50% Off, from € 1.99/m March Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.Net - Skylake i3 6300/i7 6700 server from € 29/m - VPSPro 50% Off, from € 1.99/m March Offer

matteobmatteob Barred
edited March 2016 in Offers

SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce new 2016 skylake server line from €29/m with full Reseller platform and multiplelocation H.A: VPSPro from €1.99/m

VPSPro valid until 31 March 2016
VPSPro is high performance VPS with no single points of failure. VPSPro guarantee you maximum uptime and data security. Storage Area is shared on local node and managed by our software as one virtual SAN. All disks are SSD with automatic data replication on 4 nodes shared. We built dedicated 2x10Ge Storage Network to guarantee that all data are replicated in real time.

Please, use promo code vpspro-50off to have 50% on first payment (you can choose preferred billing cycle) or vpspro-25off to have recurring 25% off

VPSPro can be customized in resources and addons during checkout.

Basic plan Build your VM from from €1.99

1 vCPU

512MB RAM

20GB HDD

5TB on 1GBps uplink

DDoS Protection *

1 IP Address

4 Locations avaiable

Build your VM from €1.99

Some Features:

• FREE DNS Anycast
  • FREE 1 CDN Domain
  • REEE 1 host uptime monitor
  • Avaiable locations: Milan, Strasbourg, Amsterdam, Dallas
  • FULL customer API
  • Upgrade/DOwngrade Server in realtime
  • 1 FULL Backup
  • Private LAN avaiable
  • DDoS Protection *
  • External Firewall with easy gui management
  • Only Premium Uplinks (Network Test)

• DDOS protection avaiable on Milan (1Gbps ddos protection), Strasbourg (20Gbps DDoS protection)

Please, use promo code vpspro-50off to have 50% on first payment (you can choose preferred billing cycle) or vpspro-25off to have recurring 25% off

Dedicated Servers valid until 12 March 2016
Full dedicated server list https://manage.seflow.it/index.php?/cart/dedicated-server/

Every server can be customized in hardware and addons during checkout.

Please, use promo code lowendtalk-nosetup and setups fees will be removed. Promo valid until 12 March 2016 or while stocks last

Server Skylake i3 6100

Intel i3 6100

16GB RAM DDR4 (up to 64GB)

240gb SSD (up to 480GB SSDor 4TB sATA)

20tb on 100Mbps uplink (up to 1gbps unmetered)

1 IP Address (up to /27 block)

2Gbps Free DDos Protection (up to 20Gbps)

Free Uptime Monitor

Free 1 Domain DNS Anycast

User API Access

Promo Availability: 83 p.cs

promotional code: lowendtalk-nosetup

setup: € 0

monthly: € 29

Customize & Order

Server Skylake i7 6700

Intel i7 6700

16GB RAM DDR4 (up to 64GB)

240gb SSD (up to 480GB SSDor 4TB sATA)

2Gbps Free DDos Protection (up to 20Gbps)

Free Uptime Monitor

User API Access

Promo Availability: 72 p.cs

promotional code: lowendtalk-nosetup

monthly: € 39

Customize & Order >>

Every server can be customized in RAM, Disk and Bandwidth during checkout

All prices ex. 22% VAT

Delivery queue (updated 29 Feb): 36-48 hours

Some Public Promos

Server Dual Xeon 5420

Intel Dual Xeon 5420

16GB RAM DDR4 (up to 32GB)

240gb SSD (up to 480GB SSDor 2TB sATA)

500Mbps Free DDos Protection (up to 20Gbps)

Free Uptime Monitor

User API Access

Promo Availability: 3 p.cs

monthly: € 29

Customize & Order

Server i5 4570

Intel i5 4570

Free Uptime Monitor

User API Access

Promo Availability: 13 p.cs

monthly: € 32

Customize & Order

Server i7 4770

Intel i7 4770

Free Uptime Monitor

User API Access

Promo Availability: 8 p.cs

monthly: € 39

Customize & Order

Payments - Credit Card - Paypal - Bank Transfer

Network

-Network: SeFlow (ASN 49367)

-looking glass: http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/baremetalserver/lookingglass

-Uptime: 99,99%

-Uplinks: Level3, NTT, MIX, - Network Test

Incuded in Every Plan Free Uptime Monitor

Remote Reboot

Remote O.S. Reimage

Remote Reboot

User API Access

Reseller Plans:

User API Access

Website API (to keep your website automatically updated with our promos. You can define custom prices)

Discounts from 3rd Servers

No joining fees

Free IPv4/v6 block announcing

For any additional info, please contact us using at http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/company/contact

Comments

• ShigawireShigawire Member
    edited March 2016

Please change at least the default logo on your service selection site...

Let me help you with this one. Get the logo from your main site (the file resides under /2/images/seflow-logo_150x44.png ). rename to 'web_logo.png' (lucky you, the format is already the same!).
    Now Upload this file to 'templates/orderpages/dedicated/images/' on your billing site.

Cheers :)

• @Shigawire said:

thank you, but this is not necessary, we're silently updating the customer portal, it will be automatically changed when installation is done

regards

• ehabehab Member
    edited March 2016

hi, are the coupons actually working? after selecting i see " This coupon cannot be applied to your order "

ok.. now are working.

• @ehab said:

yes are working, what coupone are you trying to use on what service?

@amarc said:

Yes sure, we support up to /27 block, please press "Customize & Order", you can customize hardware and various addons, ips included.

Regards

• @amarc said:

Ok, this is fine, please order with 1 IPs, when ordered you will find 1IP Addons on server description. If you can't find it, please submit us a ticket and we will generate 3 IPs order for you.

Regards

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited March 2016

@amarc said:

Not a problem, we had nothing to hide :-)

For SSD we use Crucial BX
    For sATA we use ST Barracuda 7200rpm

For memory we use kingston DDR4 2133Mhz 8gb stick for 16GB configuration and 16gb stick for 32/64gb configuration.

Regards

Thanked by 2bersy _Nic
  • @matteob is inbound un metered

• @simonindia said:

On dedicated server yes, on VPSPro is 5tb in+out

Thanked by 2simonindia vimalware
  • can you upgrade port speed from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps

• yes, is avaiable on all skylane and v3 xeon servers. You can upgrade during customization. Please press "Customize & Order" on server you want, and you will be able to customize hardware and addons

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • Hetzner provides 1gbit unmetered with a self owned dc…

• We too own datacenter, but i not understand why you wrote that. Can you please elaborate?

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited March 2016

inthecloudblog said: 1gbit unmetered

Hetzner speeds your connection down at 20tb outbound/mon PERMANENTLY. You have to pay a per TB pricing if you would like the usual speed back.

@matteob Are those 1gb ports also available on promo dedicated servers? (X3430) Or are those on old switches?

And why do I get billed 22% VAT on the dedi I already have, and when I try to order a new one it shoes the correct VAT @ 19% ? That must be an issue.

You said there was a law change, shouldn't the VAT rate be the 22% then also when I try to order a new one?

• @Frecyboy said:

1Gbps uplink port are avaiable on i6 4570, i7 4770, 2x5420, i3 6100,i7 6700, Xeon E3 1230, E3 1230v3,xeon e31270v3, E5 series

For tax i 'm just updating the ticket, please wait my reply on ticket.

Regards

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • Fixed, thank you @matteob !

Thanked by 1matteob
  • Good dedicated and good connection to my friends in Iraq, but sometimes packet loss issue, had this 3 times last month :(

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited March 2016

Hi,
    hop 11 - 12 are the filters. We have one iraq customer that is often ddosed. Can you please open a ticket that i will check? If you remember when you experienced packet loss, please include in the ticket

Even if you have the free protection i can setup customer notification when anomaly is detected.

We will study attack received to see if there are some malicious content that are not fully filtered.

I will wait the ticket. Please include my name in the subject (Matteo Berlonghi).

Thank you

• matteob said: Hi, hop 11 - 12 are the filters. We have one iraq customer that is often ddosed. Can you please open a ticket that i will check? If you remember when you experienced packet loss, please include in the ticket

Haha I'm from the UK! Nothing really to get DDoS'd it's not a public server or anything, I had one a few hours after I bought the server where ICMP was fully filtered but I don't think anything since.

• ICMP are filtered when server is redirected to protected network. This mean that our sensor detected some kind of dirty packets. Can you please send me p.m. with server ip that i will take a look?

Regards