Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy me IonCube - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buy me IonCube

2»

Comments

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited February 2013

No it does not, you need to do ![ alt ] (image url)
    ex:
    wikipedia

• ![](img)

• @curtisg @gubbyte

Ah, it appears so.
    Thanks for that (:

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited February 2013

I am sorry to burst your bubble @shovenose however I purchased this ( http://www.phplivesupport.com/pricing.php ) for $149.95. It is PHP Live! Support, you can see how it works on our website, it is open source and I can install it on as many domains as I want as long as they all belong to my business. I can't imagine a better deal on any live chat software, considering that I can also modify the code if I want to. Not to mention that this software has its own API, GeoIP support, privileges support, logs chat sessions into its database and so on and so fort. It is very advanced. Can yours do all this?

Of course I am not trying to be mean or anything like that, however I get ideas for projects every now and then and then only to come back to reality and realize that someone may have already done it, and probably better than me.

If you already have the code and you want to sell it I would suggest to do it on CodeCanyon.net - you will make decent money there.

• Buy me a fucking Porsche.

• @Jack said: They are too cheap , You want a lamborghini.

I guess I'm just a nice guy and settle for less.