Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCAM: WTS Dell 2xE5420 Quad Core 2.5GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HDD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SCAM: WTS Dell 2xE5420 Quad Core 2.5GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HDD

VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
edited May 2016 in General

I currently have 3x Dell 2x5420's in Dallas.

• 1U Server
  • 12GB RAM
  • 4x3.5 1TB SATA
  • Singe Power Supply

Nothing is included besides the server, no rails nothing.

Price $350.00 or $900.00 if you buy all 3.

Also have; $150.00 ea (7 Available)

• 2x Intel L5420 2.5GHz | 16GB RAM and No HDD's also 1U for $150.00

We have some great colocation in Dallas for these servers if the buyer needs colocation it can be discussed.

If you are looking to colocate with us.

• Rail sets available for $70.00/set
  • HDD's available can be discussed (contact me)

Shipping Servers

• $40.00 Per Server USPS or FedEx
  • Local Pickup is also available

The servers have been de racked and are being sold to make room for newer servers being delivered later on this week.

A lot of other servers available, cost varies so contact me if your looking for something specific.

I can be contacted at [email protected] with any questions.

Comments

• Still available? Might need 1.

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited March 2016

@Junkless said:
    Still available? Might need 1.

Yes I still have 3 out of 3 available for anyone to purchase.

• dailydaily Member
    edited March 2016

I might be interested if I could maybe get a discount for a long term colo contract.

• @dailymc said:
    I might be interested if I could maybe get a discount for a long term colo contract.

It can surely be discussed private message me what you have in mind and ill get back with you on what I can do.

• If I can get $15 a month for colo ill take one real quick.

edited March 2016

@Nooblette said:
    If I can get $15 a month for colo ill take one real quick.

Seeing as you have a multi account and https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/73615/offer-revoked#latest this whole ordeal its wise to stand clear of you apologies but I won't be doing business with you.

• Well that's insulting alright gl selling to these cheap fuckers here no one will buy from you even if your colocation is cheap you have no reliability so screw you I could of bought all of that shit off you.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nooblette said: Well that's insulting alright gl selling to these cheap fuckers here no one will buy from you even if your colocation is cheap you have no reliability so screw you I could of bought all of that shit off you.

Let's keep it civil.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited March 2016

@Nooblette said:
    If I can get $15 a month for colo ill take one real quick.

@Nooblette said:
    Well that's insulting alright gl selling to these cheap fuckers here

??

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • Literally half price if you buy off eBay.

edited March 2016

@Jonchun said:
    Literally half price if you buy off eBay.

I'm sure multiple people sell the same servers multiple places, prices vary. This is the specific prices I am looking to sell MY servers for. If people find cheaper prices they're welcome to purchase from elsewhere.

• @VyprNetworks said:
    If people find cheaper prices they're welcome to purchase from elsewhere.

Which is exactly what will happen.

• NoobletteNooblette Member
    edited March 2016

@Jonchun said:
    Which is exactly what will happen.

I smell hatin ass niggas but they do have cheaper servers on ebay doe I looked shortly after replying to this thread. Still though hijacking his thread and basically telling people to go buy shit off ebay aint cool. JS even though he won't let me buy shit from em. Sounds like in some way you trying to knock the guy.

• @Nooblette said:
    I smell hatin ass niggas but they do have cheaper servers on ebay doe I looked shortly after replying to this thread. Still though hijacking his thread and basically telling people to go buy shit off ebay aint cool. JS even though he won't let me buy shit from em. Sounds like in some way you trying to knock the guy.

Could you tone down the ghetto please.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@Nooblette: I have changed your warning level from medium to severe. Mind your language and way of communicating or a ban is the next level.

• Down to 6 of the 2x Intel L5420 2.5GHz | 16GB RAM and No HDD's also 1U for $150.00