Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] 3-10 VPS around the world (512-1024MB) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Request] 3-10 VPS around the world (512-1024MB)

2»

Comments

• Thanks @Jack
    Well, @Alex_LiquidHost said (in this thread) that he can't meet my requirements. I'm quite sure he can but I'm not going to order before his approval (especially as his order form doesn't offer extra IPs). But 4xL2 merged together would be great.
    For Torronto, you're right, I should ask @Brandon . I already have a plan with them (in Texas) and it's performing well so I guess I could add one in Canada too. At least if I get the same price tag.
    IPXCore @Damian was my first choice for San Diego but they're out of stock. In fact I wanted to get the biggest plan but they don't offer a lot of IP as he does in Buffalo. -- yes I did my research first ;)

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited March 2013

@hostingwizard_net Try swiftvm for San Diego, @eastonch

• bobbybobby Member

LFCVPS

• BrightbullBrightbull Member
    edited March 2013

@LAKid thanks for recommending us.

We can offer a San Diego location too in the same DC as Damian. We run on Samsung SSD's with about 1GB/s I/O speed. Extra IPv4 for only $1 /month each, IPv6 coming soon. Check out our website at swiftvm.com and hop on live chat for a custom quote if you want.

• If New Jersey/KVM could work, drop me a PM :)

• @hostingwizard_net said: IPXCore @Damian was my first choice for San Diego but they're out of stock. In fact I wanted to get the biggest plan but they don't offer a lot of IP as he does in Buffalo. -- yes I did my research first ;)

I just put everything back in stock.