Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

to be deleted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

to be deleted

matteobmatteob Barred
edited February 2016 in Offers

to be deleted

Comments

• Two offers in under two weeks? Thanks for reading the rules!

Also I have an issue with this line:

SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider

Please no false advertising.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited February 2016

Yes i forgot that i posted on wednesday last offer and not on monday. I already contacted @jarland to remove it. I will repost wednesday

My apologies

• I'll make a note in my diary.

Thanked by 2namhuy cassa
  • @matteob said:
    I will repost wednesday

Technically wouldn't this count towards your posted offers? The rules state one offer per provider per 14 days so I'd say you should need to wait until the 14th now but I guess you can clarify with staff.

• Why are providers who are too dumb to read even allowed here?

There's nobody on here that so often broke the rules of offer-posting as Matteo did.

• Dear Users,
    we did a count error, as we post offers on some forum, we did all same days. Unfortunaly in this case i forgot that i posted last LET offer 2 days later others. I edited post just a couple minutes later i press "Post Comment". Nobody read the promo and administrator was immediatelly contacted to remove this discussion.

Have nice days.

• apart from that, the price of 29€ is only valid in combination with 79€ setup fees...

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited February 2016

@Shigawire said:

No, the promotion remove any setup fee (as the let not accept setup fee in the offers). If you're interested, please wait wednesday that we will post full offer with details and LET promo code

Regards

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited February 2016

@Shigawire said:
    apart from that, the price of 29€ is only valid in combination with 79€ setup fees...

So that makes the first month about $120... Over double the allowed amount...

Dedicated must not exceed USD$49/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee.

• @matteob said:

That sounds fair. Thanks for clearing that up!

Thanked by 1matteob
  • Please, for any comment about offer, wait the disclousure. Is a reserved LET promo (not avaiable in our website). I immediatelly deleted the post, nobody know what i wrote...

Just wait wednesday.

Regards

• Closed.

This discussion has been closed.