Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Google Apps for Education account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Google Apps for Education account

Hi guys,

I am looking for a cheap Google Apps for Education account, of course not just a user account but the admin account to control the whole domain. Just to give an idea of the price range however, I am hoping for less than $50 because I have already found more expensive but cannot afford that. Would anywone be interested in selling me one? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• It will be easier to register tour own non profit than get an education one, and if you are not using with education domain I'm sure they will terminate...

• I have one if you still looking

• NodeBladeNodeBlade Member
    edited March 2016

This has to be against Google's policies. There's a reason why they vet each application.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited March 2016

No chance, my previous school Google account was linked to the computer login servers.

The best thing is the school servers were all as slow as heck if they were up at all ;)

• Is this the new Silk Road?