Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Market Research - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Market Research

2»

Comments

• BharatB said: People can also consider Dallas - Incero

Definitely. Please, I hope you use Incero.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Anything that isn't ColoCrossing. I'd rather have a VPS in Pyongyang than ColoCrossing. Get some of those plans in London and I'll get one.

Thanked by 2BharatB ihatetonyy
  • @BharatB: do CC Buffalo with MrGeneral . With the improvements that CC made to their Buffalo datacenter you cant lose.

• @BharatB said:
    People can also consider Dallas - Incero

I could see you being turfed out on your arse from Incero after a month or two tbh.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • Then what?

• LA ( CC ) is a good one!

Thanked by 1Qovic_Bharat
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

hawc said: Anything that isn't ColoCrossing. I'd rather have a VPS in Pyongyang than ColoCrossing. Get some of those plans in London and I'll get one.

Help me understand why you feel that way now. Always open to hearing constructive feedback.

Thanked by 1ManofServer

@jbiloh said:
    Help me understand why you feel that way now. Always open to hearing constructive feedback.

From what I see, speeds/latency is the core issue. Support = excellent, but the network just lets it all down.

hawc said: From what I see, speeds/latency is the core issue. Support = excellent, but the network just lets it all down.

Thanks for the response. Glad you like our support.

Which location are you referring to with the network comment?

Buffalo, not really been able to test the others, but I hear they are better. From the UK, most other NY area providers score around 80-100ms, while Buffalo often hovers around 130ms, and is often slower download speed than the others.

I should add, I've seen other British people on other UK isps claim the same thing.

hawc said: Buffalo, not really been able to test the others, but I hear they are better. From the UK, most other NY area providers score around 80-100ms, while Buffalo often hovers around 130ms, and is often slower download speed than the others.

We fixed the slow download speeds a few days ago as per https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1570406/#Comment_1570406. You should check out the higher speeds.

As for the latency, we also recently added Telia to our network so latency to Europe should have decreased. If you want to PM me your IP I can do some testing to make sure you are on the best route.

2khosts said: LA ( CC ) is a good one!

And getting even better soon because we are adding Telia to our LA network.

Thanked by 1BharatB