Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with 5 to 10 IPs for serious business
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with 5 to 10 IPs for serious business

MenandroMenandro Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

-erase me-

Comments

• @Menandro said: I'm looking for providers that let me check the initial reputation of the IPs they offer so I can see if are acceptable or not.

Race to the blacklists.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2013

Hello !

You can check the whole Provider's ASN here:
    http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php Insert our ASN 34971 (and check the dropbox from IP to ASN, of course) and you will see how many blacklisted IPs we have.
    Similarly you can do with other providers on www.lowendbox.com taking the test IPs they have there, then check the ASN.
    If they have any range blacklisted or with Warning, that is not a good sign, if they have just 1-2 in 1000, then it is OK.
    If you do get blacklisted, tho, they will certainly throw you out since that is how they keep their IPs clean in the first place.
    There are other places to check, of course, but those guys are a ransom list that tries to blackmail providers for delisting so they have the interest to put you up as soon as there is some spam coming out.

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited January 2013
  • I don't see a legitimate reason to need more than one IP to send your fully legitimate non-spam email.

• DestroyeRCoDestroyeRCo Member
    edited January 2013

@Menandro said: It's my occupation, not a hobby.

You probably win thousands while spaming... get a dedicated and ban your own IP's...

• And then.. idi@$#!ts appeared faster than I thought...
    really sad..

• @rds100 said: I don't see a legitimate reason to need more than one IP to send your fully legitimate non-spam email.

@Menandro said: And then.. idi@$#!ts appeared faster than I thought...

Maybe if you could explain the reasoning behind your requirement of 5-10 IPs for sending e-mail it would be easier for ppl to make suggestions

• @Menandro said: And then.. idi@$#!ts appeared faster than I thought...

really sad..

Your life is really sad :(

• @MiguelQ said: Maybe if you could explain the reasoning behind your requirement of 5-10 IPs for sending e-mail it would be easier for ppl to make suggestions

Reasons...
    Each IP have a limit of emails per day
    Each IP have it's own reputation
    etc, etc, etc..

At this moment you can see Twitter email's go to junk.. no matter your name to hotmail, much less tipical blacklists you can find on internet.. they have their own rules

• @gubbyte said: Your life is really sad :(

and the life of a guy who say terrorism.. -.- that tale.. my god

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited January 2013

@Menandro said: and the life of a guy who say terrorism.. -.- that tale.. my god

You're best trying your luck here, sir:
    https://www.google.ru/search?q=спам+общин

• lol legit business lol

• TurboVPS. Webexxpurts IPs come pre-blacklisted for your convenience :)

• What is meant by Listing Risk: High|DNS Problem?