Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So DewlanceVPS, mind not trying to fake me and ask for DDOS attacks? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So DewlanceVPS, mind not trying to fake me and ask for DDOS attacks?

2»

Comments

• @DewlanceVPS said: I am going to report this thread to ic3.gov.

Good, matter of fact, I will forward you all of my personal information. Just open a PM me to me, I'll give every bit of detail of me.

I wonder what you are going to put for the monetary loss part of the form.

• Actually I agree this does not appear to be Kunnu, this person seems smarter then Kunnu (Which is not saying much to be honest). Allow me to debunk a few things.

1) The IP Address mentioned seems to point to Dewlance's main site, this is not something I will debate

2) The root ssh login proves nothing! I would much rather see a root ssh login to the SAME IP address that "curtisgiscool" is requesting be DDoSed. It is EASY to get a budget VPS, add a local hosts entry on your computer to point "secure.dewlance.com" to that IP address for a screenshot. Its enough to fool most.

3) (And most likely the most damming one of all) The English is WAY too good in that post. Lets face it, Kunnu has the English skills of your standard household kitchen sponge. Whoever set this up should have kidnapped a 4 year old from his parents to write the note, it would at least be believable.

Which leaves me to think that this was either a former customer that Kunnu pissed off (and there are A LOT of them) or a LET member who is trolling him. Both are possible.

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited January 2013

why is this thread not closed yet
    like, really

I just filed a complaint about their website. It hurt my eyes.

• @mnpeep said: And I get error 200 when php is typed correctly.

Error 200 is success...

• BK_BK_ Member
    edited January 2013

Hold up.

Giving some credit to @DewlanceVPS:

people from http://lowendtalk.com bullying me so I put my site down for hour. sorry.

Seems VERY 'suspicious' (if that's the right think to call it), and not from Kunnu.

• @BK_ said: Seems VERY suspicious

Well, this topic gets posted, then he says the url is invalid, not even 1 minute later that is posted.

• @gubbyte said: why is this thread not closed yet

like, really

Because @liam @infinity @chief

@NickO said: Error 200 is success...

That was the point...

• @KMyers said: Kunnu has the English skills of your standard household kitchen sponge. Whoever set this up should have kidnapped a 4 year old from his parents to write the note, it would at least be believable.

You sir, are awesome.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

@gubbyte said: why is this thread not closed yet

like, really

This.

@Infinity can you please close this thread. Those idiots already made one attention seeking thread with same topic today to argue around their little imaginary issues (http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/7641/wow-kunnu-from-dewlance-strikes-again#Item_117) Another one really isn't needed.

The ic3 is NOT a Forum Moderator... not sure what they can do to be honest. Nothing illegal (under their jurisdiction is happening in there)

• @Spirit you say LET is getting shittier, etc. yet you're just telling people to GTFO and trying to be a mini-moderator?

• @curtisg It's first time that I said something like that in all those years of being part of LEB/LET community. What is too much is too much.

• @curtisg said: you're just telling people to GTFO

Looks like we got another @bamn

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2013

I just report this both threads to IC3.gov and DDoS logs, please don't remove this thread

(I report this thread and hack forum thread because of I am getting a DDoS attacks)

• @DewlanceVPS the IC3, I hope you know, won't even care. It's a thread, they have better things to do.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

So tell us @curtisg did you impersonate this Dewlance guy and then opened this stupid needless thread just to he get him ddosed? Or just for fun?
    Can you abuse some other place instead LEB/LET for your little silly games (this isn't mention just for you but all attention seeking trolls who participate in this and similar threads lately), please?

• @Spirit I didn't open a thread about him, now did you is the better question?
    I for one, didn't open any thread, you can ask @SonicVPS and many other people.

Now, as for these "silly games" how is posting what someone is doing a silly game, @Spirit : @bamn 2.0

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

What is this then? Isn't your little silly troll thread with attempt to get some other guy ddosed?

btw. I don't know who bamn is but assuming from your writings it must be one of you, low quality troll newbies. Don't compare me with you and your spamming friends. I actually remember times when lowendtalk and lowendbox were actually pleasant places for discussion. But what would you know about this with your low quality attention seeking offtopic trolling appearance...

LET has turned into a soap opera for the VPS market.

• @Spirit, please take off-topic posts to Cest pit, you're the one who is preaching LET is being low quality, etc. yet you're contributing to it.

Now, my LET post here, is to notify people what is happening, there is nothing wrong with that, if there is, I give you permission to ban me(@Spirit you have permission to ban me if I'm in the wrong, and only you).

Now, by what you're saying, you sound like a upset child like @bamn

• @curtisg said: Now, by what you're saying, you sound like a upset child like @bamn

Maybe @bamn made another account?

• @DewlanceVPS said: Fake thread, try to harm my business without any proof and why I will ask other to DDoS my own website?

404 thread http://hackforums.net/showthread.ph?tid=3215852

HE SPEAKS

• The English is too good to be Kunnu.

That said, take your stupid squabble elsewhere, this is retarded.

• I can confirm that bamn has disappeared sometime over the past couple of days. So it's not bamn.

• @Wintereise said: The English is too good to be Kunnu.

You, everyone else is forgetting one factor to make it not look like him:
    Goes to someone -> I'll pay you $* to correct my grammar.

Oh look, then everyone believes its not Kunnu.

• Probably got his grammar check from Fiverr, he likes to get his fake good reviews from there.

• @Wintereise said: That said, take your stupid squabble elsewhere, this is retarded.

Voice of wisdom.

This discussion has been closed.