Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cozy little place for my private 3-slot modded minecraft server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cozy little place for my private 3-slot modded minecraft server

2»

Comments

• iffiiffi Member
    edited February 2016

@Francisco said:
    Just let me know what plan interests you.

Best would be 1,5 GB with 2+ Cores ^^
    But for startes a testaccount to verify the peakload on one cpu :D

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Aw :/

• @iffi said:
    WSCallum:

You site doesn't work yesterday and today....and you even condsider to offer any services??? Oh dude.....bad advertising
    (But you are not the only one with a non-working homepage who offers me vps, but I will not denounce anyone, not my style...)

Hi,

That sounds odd, perfectly fine for me and all other customers, monitoring is also not reporting any isssues with our site over the last few days either. I would appreciate if you could drop me a message with some more information so we can check that.

• @WSCallum: I sent you an pm

• @drazilox said:

Thanks, @iffi has informed me of the issue he faced and we're working on correcting it now.

• Hey,
    Apologies for the late reply.

Processor wise.. Dual E5-26XX, some Dual L5630, both more than capable.

Storage is local and snapshots of your virtual machines can be taken at any time and restored at any time, snapshots are currently free and there's no limit imposed.

Let me know if you have any further questions at all :)

@iffi said:
    Jacob:
    I'll send you some preferrable settings, the location would be based completly on latency and the costs.
    And i do have some questions in advance:

• What kind of CPUs does your cloudnodes use (cpu-generation/clock). It could save us both time of these weren't able to keep up (e.g. old C2Q/Xeon X...... etc)
    • Because of the pay-per-hours-used: What happens to your customers data, do we have to save them to a local storage everytime we turn of the instance? Or does your company provide something like permanent storage?
      Sorry for being so demanding, it's a habbit from my workplace.(expensive hpc servers etc :-( )