Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the best method to handle DDoS ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whats the best method to handle DDoS ?

2»

Comments

• DianTama said: If im hosting a website this not gonna be a big problem because its easy to move to other provider. But this a teamspeak server and its really hard to move to other provider that far far away from my location

Did you know that Teamspeak uses something that is called "Codec"?
    Did you know that the most time is actually spent compressing your voice-data?
    That's why latency won't matter that much, because latency of 200ms won't add much to what it already takes to compress your voice-data.

Get a server in LA with DDoS-protection or don't do so and be happy with your nullrouted low-latency server.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Mun said: This is why I like to call this community Low End Trash

Hey now!

• @tr1cky said:
    Get a server in LA with DDoS-protection or don't do so and be happy with your nullrouted low-latency server.

Is highping affect in Audio Quality and voice delay ?
    If my temporary method not working maybe i will take a look on LA VPS.

• Similar to voip, if your voip server is in the states and you are calling from Indonesia to Indonesia you are going back and front, meaning your delay should be almost half a second. Not really a problem, unless you are in the same room and can hear each other.