Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

prestashop help - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

prestashop help

2»

Comments

• How is php invoked on new and old server? As others already said permissions (esp. too much) maybe the problem for some methods like suexec/fastcgi etc.

• MrGeneral said: MrGeneral

I CAN TELL HERE UNTIL NOW IS THE BEST THIS GUY !!!!!!!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@cociu said:
    I CAN TELL HERE UNTIL NOW IS THE BEST THIS GUY !!!!!!!

Glad to help mate!

Thanked by 1Four20
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

So i will share my experience with the "prestashop" : i have ask here for Help after 48 hours (lost time) withowt any result (i have +10 tehnicals guy many users from let know this but in this case was unsuccesfull). SO finnaly @MrGeneral in the last minutes of my patciense i have give him the full acces of the webserver and i can tell only this : IF ANYONE NEED HELP THIS GUY IS THE PERSON !!! In maximum 20 min my presta was up and fully functionaly. I dont want to discredit any of my workers guys but is true ... in this situation we have been "out of memory" . Many thanks @MrGeneral again and definetly you know what you are doing.

Thanks all who was try to help me. , really apreciated.

Thanked by 2MikePT Anna_Parker
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@cociu said:
    So i will share my experience with the "prestashop" : i have ask here for Help after 48 hours (lost time) withowt any result (i have +10 tehnicals guy many users from let know this but in this case was unsuccesfull). SO finnaly MrGeneral in the last minutes of my patciense i have give him the full acces of the webserver and i can tell only this : IF ANYONE NEED HELP THIS GUY IS THE PERSON !!! In maximum 20 min my presta was up and fully functionaly. I dont want to discredit any of my workers guys but is true ... in this situation we have been "out of memory" . Many thanks MrGeneral again and definetly you know what you are doing.

Thanks all who was try to help me. , really apreciated.

Thank you for the kind words mate! I'm glad I could be some help!

It's a pleasure :-)