Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Two VPSs Both US:1. 1GB Total 4IPs; 2. 1Gb total 2IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Two VPSs Both US:1. 1GB Total 4IPs; 2. 1Gb total 2IPs

1. Need VPS for ecommerce sites. Need IPs for SSL, no SNI.

2. Need VPS for blog. Need extra IP for SSL.

Prefer KVM. Need real resources if OPVz. Not looking for cheapest. Would like to get discount off monthly rate and pay for 6months or a year after testing VPS. SSD preferred. Don't need lots of disk space nor bandwidth (10 to 15GB space, 500GBs-1TB BW) Do need real memory and CPU. IPs can't be blacklisted. Sites will send email, not spam.

PM or post offers please.

If you have good quality services at a reasonable price, I will be a good (no trouble) long term customer. Thanks.

Comments

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited February 2016

Dediserve, OVH, Lunanode, Iwstack, Delimiter

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2016

How much email volume?

• Cloud Resource Pool - $6/mo base package, plus IPs ($1/mo/IP).

Dedicated core plans - $7-10/mo + IPs, HDD or SSD (local HW RAID 10 storage - cloud plans are NVMe-accelerated Ceph storage).

Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • @mikeyur said:
    Cloud Resource Pool - $6/mo base package, plus IPs ($1/mo/IP).

Dedicated core plans - $7-10/mo + IPs, HDD or SSD (local HW RAID 10 storage - cloud plans are NVMe-accelerated Ceph storage).

CRP - Snapshop storage ? KVM ? Dedicated core ? Only Atlanta ? Any API for WHMCS ?

• Please expand. I know these as dedicated server providers, not providers of VPSs. My understanding is that people buy these dedicated servers, create VPSs and resell them here. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are you suggesting that I take the next step, quit buying VPSs ( I think I have around 30) and buy a dedicated server to create my own VPSs?

@Junkless said:
    Dediserve, OVH, Lunanode, Iwstack, Delimeter

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

OP, you might want to indicate location preference, if you have one.

Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • Maybe 50 emails a day per site max. Just normal stuff associated with WP sites, no newsletters, no unsolicited email

@Traffic said:
    How much email volume?

• Junkless said: CRP - Snapshop storage ? KVM ? Dedicated core ? Only Atlanta ? Any API for WHMCS ?

Your disk quota is used for snapshot storage, you can do on-demand or scheduled snapshots.

KVM - Yes

Dedicated core - yes, each CPU is dedicated

Atlanta - Yes

API - AWS / GCE (Beta)

• I am open to anyplace with good connectivity in the US. I build fast WP sites. I am looking for 1 second or less load times from places near the host.

@raindog308 said:
    OP, you might want to indicate location preference, if you have one.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited February 2016

@MTUser2012 said:
    I am open to anyplace with good connectivity in the US. I build fast WP sites. I am looking for 1 second or less load times from places near the host.

for 50 mails or so per site, why not use something like Mandrill ? Free upto 12000 mails per month, you wont need to install a webserver on the VPS and your email WILL get delivered for sure.

Take a look at dediserve. Moved three wordpress websites to a VPS there recently, 2 of them taking < 1 second to load. Extremely fast. And from what I have heard, Delimiter also provides similar performance.

The third site taking 1-2 seconds (10MB+ homepage, so still VERY fast).

• @MTUser2012 said:
    Please expand. I know these as dedicated server providers, not providers of VPSs. My understanding is that people buy these dedicated servers, create VPSs and resell them here. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are you suggesting that I take the next step, quit buying VPSs ( I think I have around 30) and buy a dedicated server to create my own VPSs?

Didnt see that it was for me. No, I am not saying that (though it wont be the worst idea ever).

All of those I mentioned, provide KVM/Dedicated resources VPS similar to your requirements. putting 30 VMs with few sites on a single dedicated can be a good/bad idea. Good coz it will save on price, and you will get full resources for yourself and no bad neighbors. BAD because if your server fails (dog forbid), all your VMs will be down.

So the choice is yours.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • @Awmusic12635 said:
    MTUser2012 pmed

You have KVM ? Details please :D

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Junkless said: You have KVM ? Details please :D

sent a message your way

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited February 2016

Maybe our premium KVM SSD range would be of interest to you?
    1GB RAM / 1GB SWAP / 2 E3 CPU Cores / 25GB SSD Storage / 3TB Monthly Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 Included and IPv6 available upon request, additional IPs are available at £1 each. Los Angeles location, free DDoS Protection included. Price is £6.80 per month ($9.20) with promotional code KVMSP15, 6 months for the price of 5 on the Semi-Annual billing cycle. Order link.

E3 node so cores aren't dedicated, we're generally lenient on CPU usage as long as you're not constantly using all of the cores that you're assigned.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited February 2016

+1 for dediserve, have some sites with them and no issues so far. Not sure about the cost of extra IPs.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Digitalocean's really good, but not the cheapest.

• @GM2015 said:
    Digitalocean's really good, but not the cheapest.

[snip]

DO doesn't not provide additional IPs.