Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS

I believe they have been the most reliable provider I've personally used! I have been so satisfied that I just renewed for a second year and that almost never happens with me because I find better deals between sign up and renewal. I've only had a few support requests and they have always answered them within minutes.

Every month I get my independent site monitoring emails to report overall uptime and it has never been under 98%, I actually think that it is typically 99.xx%

Finally, theirs is also the only VPS I currently have that hasn't been rebooted since I set it up...

I highly recommend trying them, I know I've been very satisfied.

Comments

• +1
    Have two VPS with them, on the way to a third one.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • You know what would be awsum....time4vps storage like vps 500gb space in LA by hostus....

• the only thing i dont like is the panel to manage vps.

whmcs is slow =(

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dedicados said:
    the only thing i dont like is the panel to manage vps.

whmcs is slow =(

We are always developing our panel to speed it up, what location is your VPS in?

@DJBill said:
    I believe they have been the most reliable provider I've personally used! I have been so satisfied that I just renewed for a second year and that almost never happens with me because I find better deals between sign up and renewal. I've only had a few support requests and they have always answered them within minutes.

Every month I get my independent site monitoring emails to report overall uptime and it has never been under 98%, I actually think that it is typically 99.xx%

Finally, theirs is also the only VPS I currently have that hasn't been rebooted since I set it up...

I highly recommend trying them, I know I've been very satisfied.

Glad you are happy :)

@gurugrv said:
    +1
    Have two VPS with them, on the way to a third one.

Glad you are happy :)

• Have one node with them in LA, uptime is solid af, only had an issue with them once but was swiftly resolved. Satisfied!

• I really want to order a VPS but always had KVM!

• I might not take the third VPS, I was running out of space on one of them and I inquired about disk upgrade and its f*cking $5 a month for a mere 50GB, this is way too much.
    A 150GB plan costs $18/quarter and a 50GB disk upgrade costs $15/Quarter, what the hell ?

@AlexanderM said:

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2016

AlexanderM said: We are always developing our panel to speed it up, what location is your VPS in?

i have 9 in all the locations.

all is ok, very good uptime.

• Wait.. You guys have a whmcs module?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

HostUS prices are very reasonable and their support is superb. Cant agree more with the review. Good job to Alexander and his team

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • risharde said: and their support is superb

lol, doing some self promotion?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Junkless said:
    Wait.. You guys have a whmcs module?

Our panel is built into WHMCS.

Alexander

• @gurugrv said:
    I might not take the third VPS, I was running out of space on one of them and I inquired about disk upgrade and its f*cking $5 a month for a mere 50GB, this is way too much.
    A 150GB plan costs $18/quarter and a 50GB disk upgrade costs $15/Quarter, what the hell ?

AlexanderM said:

+1 for hostus but I agree! the HDD upgrade pricing is insane.

• @AlexanderM said:

That I know. I meant some module/API which can let me control the VM from my own WHMCS install. Guess that's a NO for that.

• Just buy another vm and connect via SSHFS, they have fuse support.

• @gurugrv said:
    I might not take the third VPS, I was running out of space on one of them and I inquired about disk upgrade and its f*cking $5 a month for a mere 50GB, this is way too much.

Never looked into the add-on prices but that seems steep, still a great provider.

Hopefully there is a good reason for it.