Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found a good LET priced Swiss VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found a good LET priced Swiss VPS provider

AndreiAndrei Member
edited February 2016 in Reviews

Just to make it clear I am not by any means affiliated with this company.

However I am very happy with their services and knowing the price of servers and bandwidth in Switzerland they sell for quite a good price. For those who know may be nothing new but for those who don't it it is colocore.ch as there recently was a post about slask datacenter I thought I'd share this.

I grabbed a 1GB ram VPS for only 2.90 CHF

Just recommending for others

Thanked by 1info_hash

Comments

• Swiss law not possible to skip VAT for non eu/individual?

• Nice, seems like they even are incorporated in CH.

Is the network good and the node stable?
    Do you know if they good with privacy (like will only give your personnal info if they have a court order like I think you are supposed to du under swiss low)?

• Alexa rank of almost 3 million, so they don't have much revenue - i.e., not mission critical.

• Since when is Alexa rank relevant?

Thanked by 4GM2015 tommy lbft kingpin
  • @rds100 said:
    Since when is Alexa rank relevant?

Since forever, there is always a correlation between Alexa rank and traffic stats.

You can't compare similarly ranked websites, but you can definitely with accuracy conclude that an Alexa 3 millionth website gets less than 100 unique visitors per day.

There are even studies that confirm this.