Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol, got scammed $1 by joodle - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lol, got scammed $1 by joodle

2»

Comments

• @tehdan

He just made it work. Included drivers and stuff from what I know.

• @wolf Thanks.

If that's the case, do people actually care? This is far less legally problematic than say... customers' details changing hands in bulk multiple times without their consent...

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • If this is against your rules then remove this post.

Mirror: http://kokakukidotai.insomnia247.nl/joodle-templates/

http://kokakukidotai.insomnia247.nl/joodle-templates/readme.txt

Another mirror: http://kvm.im/Windows/

On the kvm.im mirror use WS2008R2Enterprise-Joodle-Template.gz, Windows10Pro-Joodle-Template.gz, Windows2012R2-Joodle-Template.gz, Windows7-Joodle-Template.gz and Windows8.1-Joodle-Template.gz with login from http://kvm.im/Windows/11_Readme.txt

Other images like "KS2008R2.gz" do not work with these login information.

Thanked by 1Ruriko
  • tehdan said: If that's the case, do people actually care? This is far less legally problematic than say... customers' details changing hands in bulk multiple times without their consent...

one thing is illegal the other thing not so.

• Charging $0.99 for an illegal download. Nice!

• @mpkossen said:
    Charging $0.99 for an illegal download. Nice!

to be fair this $1 charge was more intended as a payment for his effort on putting it all together, if i remember correctly he also stated something like this in the cest pit somewhere.

• @Mark_R said:

Could make it a different thing legally though, but I'm not sure. Freely sharing it could be considered ignorance. Selling it though...

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @mpkossen said:
    Could make it a different thing legally though, but I'm not sure. Freely sharing it could be considered ignorance. Selling it though...

he probably is in the wrong in this instance since i never saw any clear statement that the $1 is for his efforts on the site, he never clarified it there where it should've been.

still, i question if this is worth persuing specially because joodle seems to be in enough trouble already as it is.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/74753/some-hardware-for-sale

• What happened to joodle exactly? C'est pit is too much reading.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    What happened to joodle exactly? C'est pit is too much reading.

most recent news is that he got jailed, but we cannot fully verify this.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Mark_R said:
    most recent news is that he got jailed, but we cannot fully verify this.

Just read the hardware thread, that sucks.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

mpkossen said: Could make it a different thing legally though, but I'm not sure. Freely sharing it could be considered ignorance. Selling it though...

In other news, scientists announced today that "number of fucks given about someone charging 99 cents to automate Microsoft ISO installs, thereby possibly violating Microsoft's copyrights" will be used in the future as a reasonable approximation of infinity.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

raindog308 said: In other news, scientists announced today that "number of fucks given about someone charging 99 cents to automate Microsoft ISO installs, thereby possibly violating Microsoft's copyrights" will be used in the future as a reasonable approximation of infinity.

Admit it, you bought TextExpander and created a key bind that takes the highlighted text and drops it in the middle of the quotations.

Thanked by 2raindog308 netomx
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jarland said: Admit it, you bought TextExpander and created a key bind that takes the highlighted text and drops it in the middle of the quotations.

I have used it twice now...which means a TE is called for. Good call!

Thanked by 2netomx Hadriel
  • meh his templates were shotty at best. Never received the extra help from him always just lip service. Consider yourself lucky it was only $1 op.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited February 2016

i find it funny anyone actually paid this guy, he is known for stealing stuff.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Mark_R said: he probably is in the wrong in this instance since i never saw any clear statement that the $1 is for his efforts on the site, he never clarified it there where it should've been.

I have no interest in pursuing anything. Just stating what it looks like. Nobody will likely even bother.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    i find it funny anyone actually paid this guy, he is known for stealing stuff.

let me ask you a honest question - are you holding a grudge against joodle? i've seen you commenting regarding joodle's effort on making life easier for everyone since the beginning. everytime its about joodle's templates i see you commenting on it, its becoming a pattern.

• Mark_R said: let me ask you a honest question - are you holding a grudge against joodle? i've seen you commenting regarding joodle's effort on making life easier for everyone since the beginning. everytime its about joodle's templates i see you commenting on it, its becoming a pattern.

Don't be a moron.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    Don't be a moron.

I guess that answers my question.

• Mark_R said: I guess that answers my question.

yep it does, you ask stupid questions you get plain answers. i don't believe in stealing from people or companies he does and you appear to support him.

perhaps you forgot about his history on LET/Hackforums etc

• @TarZZ92 said:
    rage

*yawn

• Mark_R said: *yawn

Childish.. and a possible thief supporter.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    Childish.. and a possible thief supporter.

the irony.

• Mark_R said: the irony.

yep you support criminals (proven criminals it appears too)

• @TarZZ92 said:
    yep you support criminals (proven criminals it appears too)

ok, if you say so.

• Children, relax..

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB Mark_R