Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free .host domain with your WHMCS license key to validate
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free .host domain with your WHMCS license key to validate

miTgiBmiTgiB Member
edited February 2016 in General

Thank you for being a WHMCS customer, enjoy a free .HOST domain on us. http://goo.gl/1vYltr

Comments

• MadMad Member
    edited February 2016

The title is perceived like if it the license is included on it :)

"Exclusive offer available to WHMCS license holders"

• GreenValue is coming.

Hopefully this'll be useful for some of you for url shortening.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • andreamada said: The title is perceived like if it the license is included on it :)

>

Edited the title, hopefully it is clearer

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Got mine. Leased licenses work. Still waiting on it to register though.

• summer16.host

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

then its 50 bucks a year to renew the domain.

• will this extension get popular. I have rarely seen reputable hosts using this. may be hosts are registering this and still using good old .com and .net .

• DreamCaster said: will this extension get popular.

Doubtful, but for free, I can wait and see how it is after a year, $50 and I don't think it will be as popular as they hope.

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited February 2016

It is extremely expensive to renew a .host domain. I have one and it is really a pain.
    This is the renew price from OVH

1 year €81.99 excl. VAT€81.99 VAT incl.)

• @miTgiB said:
    Doubtful, but for free, I can wait and see how it is after a year, $50 and I don't think it will be as popular as they hope.

Renew price is €81.99 from OVH

• dnwk said: It is extremely expensive to renew a .host domain. I have one and it is really a pain. This is the renew price from OVH

1 year €81.99 excl. VAT€81.99 VAT incl.)

Definitely an extension to stay away then :)

Thanked by 1dnwk
  • Just be aware if you use this domain for prt for example VPS servers and someone list your domain on spamhaus they will suspended your domain. and will takes weeks for register to respond. I actually never saw any register who shutdown domain for such reason no wonder why free.

• @miTgiB said:

We all remember marioco.host's failed attempt using the WHMCS promotion. I for one can't wait for next year to see what happens to it :)

• Grabbed one, cheers. I'm banking on the registration costs to fall rapidly, alongside most of these new TLDs