Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps reseller

alimosavialimosavi Member
edited January 2013 in General

Hi ,which company have good offers for reseller ?
about price , quality and ...

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Most providers will be able to do VPS reseller accounts. What are your RAM, Disk Space, Bandwidth, and IP requirements? If you provide that, providers will probably chime in and offer you something.

Without those, it's hard to quote!

Dominic

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited January 2013

Hi, we at Cloud Shards are looking for resellers. Contact us and we'll discuss a custom solution.

https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2013

Hello,

Well I'll post a generic offer not knowing your exact requirements. I could offer 2 options:

Option 1 - a VPS reseller account. You would have access to a white-label control panel where you could create VPS's, etc whenever you wanted. You would have access to a set number of resources, which would be purchased and paid for in monthly increments.

Option 2 - resell our VPS's. You could resell our VPS's that we list on our website, and get a discount depending on how many VPS's you sold. This is the best option if you are on a budget, as no up front payment would be required.

If you're starting up as a web host, then Option 1 would probably be the best option. We're going to be launching a Kansas location in the next few days so this is where that would be based.

If you're interested, please send an email to [email protected] or drop me a PM and we can discuss further.

• jhjh Member

@alimosavi if you want any serious interest from real hosts then it might be worth letting them know your business plan and anticipated numbers.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can offer pretty good and competitive prices on VPS reseller accounts in Seattle.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Sent a pm

• We offer them too in both Germany and the Netherlands. Hit me up in a PM with your needs and we can get you a custom package.

• alimosavialimosavi Member
    edited January 2013

tnx all guys , i look for best choice ( any plans )

• Well this is not LET offer but we offer cloud option in VPS 3 and 4 on entervps.com
    this give u option to create vps instantly with space you want and change the spaces in every second

• RaidLogicRaidLogic Member
    edited January 2013

We offer vps reseller account its fully white label infact its not even listed on our website.

If your interest contact us via our helpdesk.

Cheers