Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PacificIDC Null router My Server just Because of my review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PacificIDC Null router My Server just Because of my review

aim_pacaim_pac Member
edited February 2016 in Reviews

http://my.rapiddata.org/pic/new

Just because a review:https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/75764/pacificidc-swiftnode-de-datacenter-review .Their sales Send a email to me,inform me my services will be canceled..

I have not violate their TOS

Comments

• Please show evidence?

• @mtwiscool said:
    Please show evidence?

Yeah.Please see the website that i displayed.thanks!

• Just go with another host,

As they apper to be changing they story.

• aim_pac said: http://my.rapiddata.org/pic/new

Just because a review .Their sales Send a email to me,info me my services will be canceled..

I have not violate their TOS

Well you made such a review, no doubt they wouldn't want to do business with you anymore. Also, its pretty rude to just make a hosting provider's phone number public.

In the email, they didn't say that you violated their TOS - but instead, because of the conflict, they did not want to continue the business relationship to prevent anymore occurance of such conflict and worsening of relationship.

Remember that there are people who are capable of reading in Chinese here, and this time's reading fee have been waived (and carried over to the next occurance)

If i made any mistake in reading feel free to tell me about it.

如果我读错了请告诉我 :)

• OP insisted there's SSD hardware issue, Provider insisted it's not hardware issue, just file system broken and need to be fixed by your own as it's unmanaged, OP didn't know how and couldn't fix it.

that's all.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @yywudi said:
    OP insisted there's SSD hardware issue, Provider insisted it's not hardware issue, just file system broken and need to be fixed by your own as it's unmanaged, OP didn't know how and couldn't fix it.

that's all.

...and OP made a crazy fuss about it. DC didn't want to continue business relationship. Seems justifiable, done very professionally, @dearroy. Good job.

• @yywudi said:
    OP insisted there's SSD hardware issue, Provider insisted it's not hardware issue, just file system broken and need to be fixed by your own as it's unmanaged, OP didn't know how and couldn't fix it.

that's all.

But.What reason they have to null router my server's network?

• cent0scent0s Member
    edited February 2016

@yywudi said:

that's all.

Yeah, that's right

• @aim_pac said:
    But.What reason they have to null router my server's network?

Just let it go. This is not good for you.

• finally we got some low end drama, for my popcorn and chicharrones :)

• Fresh pot of coffee and some hot drama this morning.

Just get your data and move on. Consider a managed hosting provider.