Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoMach5.com - Los Angeles Dedicated Servers | Free DDoS Protection | Servers starting at $40/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoMach5.com - Los Angeles Dedicated Servers | Free DDoS Protection | Servers starting at $40/mo!

JonchunJonchun Member
edited February 2016 in Offers

Hello Everyone! We're back to provide more quality servers at affordable pricing. Today we've bumped up our E3-1220 offer to allow you to save more for commiting to a longer payment period.

We currently do not offer low end VPS, but if you're interested in them please post/PM me so we can judge if it's a market we should look in to!

We are colocated at Psychz in LA and fully own all our hardware.

Features
- FREE 20Gbps Mitigation
- Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU
- 1 Gbps port as standard
- /29 IPv4 (5 Usable) - /64 IPv6 (Upon request)
- Free Hardware Replacement
- KVMoIP on demand
- 100% PIE approved ( @PieNotEvenEaten )

== E3-1220 ==
E3-1220 (4 cores, 3.1Ghz with a turbo of 3.4Ghz, 8MB cache)
8 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
120 GB SSD
/29 IPv4
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$49/month
ORDER HERE

Need more RAM? No problem! Simply purchase this server on a three month billing cycle and get either this RAM upgraded to 16GB **FOR FREE* or $5/month discount for life.

If you are after an even better deal, purchase this box on a six month basis and get double the RAM AND a $5/month discount!

== HDD SPECIAL ==
Dual L5420 (8 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
500 GB SATA 7200
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$40/month
ORDER HERE

== SSD SPECIAL ==
Dual L5420 (8 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
120 GB SSD
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$44/month
ORDER HERE

Disk Upgrade: 128 GB SSD - $10/mo
1Tb Enterprise SATA - $10/mo
BringYourOwnDisk! - $25 setup [Disk Replacements are client's responsibility]

Provisioning is guaranteed to be within 2 business days of ordering, not including holidays. However, the expected provisioning time is significantly less. If your server has not been provisioned at the end of the 2nd business day, you are entitled to a full refund.

Any offers marked "Special" are for new clients only. Existing clients may order another server with us, but cannot be used to replace an existing service.

While most of our dedicated servers have IPMI it is not guaranteed for our LE* offers. If this absolutely necessary for you then please contact [email protected] prior to purchasing and we will see what can be done.

== Questions? ==

We will be answering questions through this thread or at [email protected]. Existing clients should use proper support channels as needed. All sales questions will be responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Test IP: http://la-lg.gomach5.com/

== Reviews on LET! ==

@mackenzie10 said: Love it! I can definitely vouch for the great support and commitment to continued development of the service's feature set. I feel pretty lucky to have found gomach5 and it fits my needs perfect as a box for some code projects.

I just wanted to show some support too!

@lukesUbuntu said: very fast deployment was super quick! so far so good

@doghouch said: Never tried a GoMach VPS before, but the shared hosting is good. Plus, I know that Jonchun puts a lot of effort, considering the fact that the support is near-to-instant. 100% recommended :)

@PieNotEvenEaten said: 100 percent PIE approved provider!

@TinyTunnel_Tom said: Really good provider. Recommended 100%

@jarland said: Can vouch for this guy. He's really giving 110% to provide great service.

@hawc said: They are some pretty sweet deals - and support is fantastic too. I get replies in under 10 minutes, and they exceed what I was expecting too.

@lontong said: Got mine @ $31. Extremely satisfied with the network performance. Would definitely recommend your services to everyone!

@vavai said: I pick a new one on Jan 1. jonchun are quite responsive. Server was up within 1 day. I got a little problem regarding bridge network on Debian 8/Proxmox network but jonchun help me within minutes. Quite satisfied so far both for support response and server performance.

With so many happy clients, I'm sure you want to be one too! Pick one up today ;)

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten

Comments

• L5420's out of stock ? that was quick...

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I would be interested in some GM5 VPS :)

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@Caster said:
    L5420's out of stock ? that was quick...

I've added a couple more. The specials actually went out of stock but I decided to remove some reserved boxes for regular priced offers and delegate them to LE specials.

@hawc said:
    I would be interested in some GM5 VPS :)

We're working on it! It unfortunately won't be in LE range, but it will definitely be an affordable and high performance alternative to those that don't need an entire dedicated server.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

GM5 said: We're working on it! It unfortunately won't be in LE range, but it will definitely be an affordable and high performance alternative to those that don't need an entire dedicated server.

Let me know when you have more :) /me prepares wallet

Thanked by 2IThinkUFailed GM5
  • mitpattersonmitpatterson Member
    edited February 2016

how many drives can the E3 hold? and do you have some of those that can have the IPMI?( i know you said its not a given on the LE* offers)
    EDIT: On the order page it doesn't let you choose any more than one month

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@mitpatterson said:
    how many drives can the E3 hold? and do you have some of those that can have the IPMI?( i know you said its not a given on the LE* offers)
    EDIT: On the order page it doesn't let you choose any more than one month

The E3 boxes can only hold 2 drives. You can view full chassis specs here:
    https://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/pedge/en/poweredge-r210-ii-technical-guide.pdf

These do have IPMI, but no rKVM. This means it supports IPMI remote reboots (which we have configured within our control panel) and automatic reprovisioning (which our panel also supports through pxe boot)

As for the custom offers, please contact [email protected] or open up a ticket and they'll work with you on whichever option you decide to take.

• tyktyk Member

Seems all Out of Stock