Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

:) Excuse me ,Looking for a colo service.Thanks for infomations (some demands)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

:) Excuse me ,Looking for a colo service.Thanks for infomations (some demands)

Excuse me,

Nowadays I am looking for a colocation service with the below requirements.

--- 2U Rack server Space
--- 1Gbps Network Port + 10~30TB Bandwidth : cause it is a Backup & Storage Server
--- Optimized for Asian : Much efficient for SA to control the server daily
--- IPMI/Kvm over IP : For fully premission to do anything when it's crashed\
--- Times for free remote handle help : Maybe need to replace or upgrade the hardware

So my demands is here
2U with 1Gbps network Port and more than 10TB(20TB+ better) Premium Bandwitdh which is optimized for ASIA.+ IPMI is ready

Comments

• Sorry for the bad article format.
    the wrap is not useable here

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

He demands, nice!

Free remote hands!

Thanked by 3GM5 zafouhar adxn
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

What is your budget?

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited February 2016

2U will run about $50.00 per month depending on the power needed. If you do a quarterly billing/contract I can do 1 hour free remote hands which will include hardware replacements such as ram/disk which usually take about 15 minutes max, IPMI/KVM over IP is upon request. The 10TB bandwidth is no problem as well as the network requirements.

• @netomx said:
    He demands, nice!

Free remote hands!

Sorry,for my inaccurately words

Just replace the hardware if it's damaged.

And I will purchase new one for it

• Sorry, i found nothing.

• Actually I think your wording is correct for the free hands. However most of the comments are referring to the use of the word demands. Requests or needs might have been a better choice.

• You're not going to get any offers without a damn budget..

• Are you reselling someone else's Dallas colo ? The order details have a remarkable resemblance to some other provider i can't seem to recall.

• gurugrv said: Are you reselling someone else's Dallas colo ?

There's nothing wrong with reselling colo as it can provide features to the end customer using their purchasing power such as lower remote hands fees and additional features.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep

Psychz. RH is also fairly cheap in LA.

• @gurugrv said:
    Are you reselling someone else's Dallas colo ? The order details have a remarkable resemblance to some other provider i can't seem to recall.

Of course we do not own our own data center but we have a fairly large amount of racks in Psychz Dallas allowing us to have very flexible pricing. We are able to provide some extra features to our clients such as limited hours of free remote hands due to having a technician in the Dallas area. Hopefully this answers your needs.