Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HVH - E3-1240v3, 2x 500GB SSD, 32GB RAM, LA - $69/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HVH - E3-1240v3, 2x 500GB SSD, 32GB RAM, LA - $69/mo

Hey Everyone,

Just got this offer in my inbox, so I thought it to be a good idea to earn some referral :P

Intel Xeon E3-1240v3
Disk Space: 500GB SSD x 2
Ram: 32GB RAM
Bandwidth: 10TB
IPv4: 5
Only $69/mo

Their LA location is solid & I believe that it's in Quadranet's faculty.

I will appreciate if you'll go through my referral link: Referral Link

Then you will be able to find it here: Order Link

Greetings.

Comments

• Check rules. Max $49/m.

• 15 available - let's see how much time it takes to be sold out.

• @tommy said:
    Check rules. Max $49/m.

Not an offer from him though. Just sharing an email.

• tommytommy Member
    edited February 2016

That not sharing, that the way to bypass rule.
    If he sharing email, why he add affiliate link?

Thanked by 1faulwurf
  • excellent deal

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@tommy said:

He added the ref link so he can get a bit of money on the side. He's not forcing you to use it. You're free to click on the non-ref link if you so wish.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2016

@tommy said:

Because there's nothing wrong with trying to make some side cash while sharing an email? This is an extremely good deal and if it wasn't CC I would have snagged one even without a use for it. I also would never have seen this deal without @Sady so if he gets a little compensation if I decide to buy, so what? He clearly labeled both affiliate and non-affiliate links, and he doesn't represent HVH...

• blackblack Member
    edited February 2016

Sorry I only buy from CC's premium Buffalo, NY location.

• I dont care about server, from the other post (I cant remember which one) mod/admin delete the offer because more than $49

• @tommy said:
    I dont care about server, from the other post (I cant remember which one) mod/admin delete the offer because more than $49

Will tag @Jar then

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@tommy said:
    I dont care about server, from the other post (I cant remember which one) mod/admin delete the offer because more than $49

It's a judgement call. In this case the member is active and isn't just here to spread affiliate links but is instead sharing something with us all and was open about providing an affiliate link, and also one without it.

Had the user signed up today, I'd trash it. But this is one of us, @Sady gets more consideration than random newbie that immediately makes an affiliate thread.

Thanked by 1tommy
  • Hey providers, as @jarland has mentioned I can now post your random "email" offers, and they can be outside the offer rules. I will only take a small fee (dedicated server) and I will post what ever offers you like.

Hit me up in PM!

@Mun said:
    Hey providers, as jarland has mentioned I can now post your random "email" offers, and they can be outside the offer rules. I will only take a small fee (dedicated server) and I will post what ever offers you like.

Hit me up in PM!

Eat a bag of...

• @jarland said:
    Eat a bag of...

?

• @jarland said:
    Eat a bag of...

Thanked by 1jar
  • I wonder why HVH still only do 10TB bandwidth as standard, 20TB would be nice for that price.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Mun said: Hey providers, as @jarland has mentioned I can now post your random "email" offers, and they can be outside the offer rules.

Nothing new here... seems this has been an issue for a long time.

• @jarland
    Can I get it closed/removed please? Seems like I can't flag it. I had no intentions for drama.

edited February 2016

@Sady said:
    Can I get it closed/removed please? Seems like I can't flag it. I had no intentions for drama.

Sure, and I have every reason to believe you on that. (If that reads like sarcasm, it isn't)

This discussion has been closed.