Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD HARDWARE FOR SALE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD HARDWARE FOR SALE

jason25jason25 Member
edited February 2016 in General

Hi there:

I have these records that I would use in my new Colo, but only I'm staying with 250GB disks

So I'm selling these discs have only two months, They have never been used.

I sell per pack, ie whole complete package

If you have any questions by mp or right here.

Not including shipping, are in Los Angeles:

CoreSite

if anyone is interested on taking all disks

I can leave it all discs for $ 5,000

price No includes fees

Samsung 850 EVO 1TB (QTY= 10)
Price: $2500.00

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (QTY= 10)
Price: $1000

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 2TB (QTY= 5)
$2500.00

Comments

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2016

This looks like... new pricing... lol

• @jarland verification please :) although they're pricey so I doubt anyone will buy them.

• @Jacob said:
    jarland verification please :) although they're pricey so I doubt anyone will buy them.

The disks have never been used:

here you can see a price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-850-EVO-2-5-500GB-SATA-III-3-D-Vertical-Internal-Solid-State-Drive-SSD-/301442365826

• @jason25 said:
    The disks have never been used:

So I'm selling these discs have only two months, they have been used. I sell per pack, ie whole complete package

Make up your mind buddy.

• @Jonchun said:
    Make up your mind buddy.

Many here know that translators use, and do not speak English

disks have never been used

los discos no han sido utilizado :)

• The inconsistency just make this very risky to buy. Just saying.

Thanked by 2Jonchun GM2015
  • @jason25 said:
    los discos no han sido utilizado :)

Even with brand new disks (looking at the 1tb ones), they are $200-250 on ebay brand new. You're expecting people to buy bulk and pay more than ebay pricing? lol. You'll probably need to drop your pricing maybe 30% in order to get any buyers.

Thanked by 1Rolter
  • @masterqqq said:
    The inconsistency just make this very risky to buy. Just saying.

No hay ninguna inconsistencia: Ya aclare que mi idioma es español, y lo del post ha sido un error de traduccion

• @Jonchun said:
    Even with brand new disks (looking at the 1tb ones), they are $200-250 on ebay brand new. You're expecting people to buy bulk and pay more than ebay pricing? lol. You'll probably need to drop your pricing maybe 30% in order to get any buyers.

Muestreme los precios mas caros que Ebay?, los discos estan nuevos nunca fueron utilizados

muestreme un precio de un disco nuevo ebay mas barato.

igual si no le gusta el precio, no esta obligado a comprarlo :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I think he means that the disks are new, but he bought them two months ago and just never actually used them. Am I right?

• Are they unopened, in original packaging?

• Aren't the prices like MUCH lower than the usual per disk cost? $250 for 1TB Samsung 850 EVO.

Although if anyone buys, use some escrow or similar service, too much money to risk otherwise for a potential scam.

• @ManofServer said:
    Aren't the prices like MUCH lower than the usual per disk cost? $250 for 1TB Samsung 850 EVO.

Although if anyone buys, use some escrow or similar service, too much money to risk otherwise for a potential scam.

You can pick one up for $250-300 easily on ebay. Just need to bid well. You can pick up 1tb ssds (maybe not 850s) for like $300 if they're on sale on newegg.

Considering the fact that it's 1) a shady deal on a LE forum and 2) he's expecting you to buy the entire lot, I don't see it as that great a deal.

• @Jonchun is pretty much telling you head on its pretty over priced one can simply go to ebay and purchase it with protection without having to worry about LET members scamming or not shipping the item when supposed to. Even if it was a bit higher on ebay I would personally spend the extra cash simple to cut out the hassle and worry or even worse something happening such as the situation members are currently having with @joodle .

Thanked by 2netomx Rolter
  • @doughmanes said:

Are they unopened, in original packaging?

Yes

• @Jonchun said:

Si encuentra el mismo modelo mas barato en ebay y Nuevo; bajare mas el precio.

• @ManofServer said:
    Aren't the prices like MUCH lower than the usual per disk cost? $250 for 1TB Samsung 850 EVO.

Los discos son nuevos. Alguien que viva en california podria recogerlo en el mismo DC. Entiendo su preocupaciom. Gracias por comentar

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • http://demo.chevereto.com/image/7uz

The HDD SSD in the Datacenter.

• @jason25 said:
    http://demo.chevereto.com/image/7uz

The HDD SSD in the Datacenter.

it does not mean anything.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @namhuy said:
    it does not mean anything.

Quisieras una Foto mia con los equipos tambien. :p

• @jason25 said:

I thought LET is an English forum ???

• USD $7para todos los discos

jason25 said: Quisieras una Foto mia con los equipos tambien. :p

Thanked by 2netomx ucxo
  • @GM2015 said:
    USD $7para todos los discos

Ok te los envio a Marte o Jupiter?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited February 2016

Envíalas a Dave Null

Dave Vive en Marte

jason25 said: Ok te los envio a Marte o Jupiter?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @GM2015 said:
    Envíalas a Dave Null

Jaja.

Lo que es cierto es que la foto no prueba nada. Pero si que estan guardadas y en su caja :)

• jason25 said: Lo que es cierto es que la foto no prueba nada. Pero si que estan guardadas y en su caja

Yeah, well that's where the translator gives up.

• edited February 2016

@gm2015 He is just sayin' that the pic does not prove anything other that they are kept and inside it's box

• inthecloudblog said: He is just sayin' that the pic does not prove anything other that they are kept and inside it's box

The translator said something like that but didn't make much sense to my head.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@GM2015 said:
    Envíalas a Dave Null

Dave Vive en Marte

Lololol /dev/null

• At that price I would recommend trying amazon as my stuff seems to sell very fast when sold at a reasonable price.