Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale Internet - My experience.. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wholesale Internet - My experience..

2»

Comments

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@AaronW said:
    We do. The blanks on the website have been corrected.

Just wanted to thank you for your services, you do great prices and I have had 0 issues, and its great you're willing to go out of your way to help someone who failed their first fraud check (especially a $10 server!)

• AaronWAaronW Member, Patron Provider

@nocker said:
    how much is cpanel license price on WSI ?

$36/mo - That's what Cpanel charges us. We just pass it through.

@entrailz said:
    Just wanted to thank you for your services, you do great prices and I have had 0 issues, and its great you're willing to go out of your way to help someone who failed their first fraud check (especially a $10 server!)

What am I really out if he screws me over? $10? He seems sincere so why not?

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@AaronW said:
    What am I really out if he screws me over? $10? He seems sincere so why not?

To me its just a pretty nice gesture, something that might be overlooked by a lot of people!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AaronW said:
    Low end boxes attract a lot of low end fraud. On the $10 servers, everything is automated. There are 4 fraud checks on order and if you don't pass one, you're out.

That being said, if you're willing to try again and again and take the time to go to a forum and ask for help, you're probably not a super big risk.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll push you through the fraud system.

AAron! It's a pleasure to see you in LET!

Will PM you, it's been a few years since I had a server with you!

• @AaronW Every USA based Dedicated Server providers offering SWIP /29 with own POC and ORG ID (ARIN records) with their purchased servers. However you only put Company Name rWHOIS and does not support SWIP with providers POC/ORG-ID. May I know why is that?

• @AaronW said:
    Low end boxes attract a lot of low end fraud. On the $10 servers, everything is automated. There are 4 fraud checks on order and if you don't pass one, you're out.

That being said, if you're willing to try again and again and take the time to go to a forum and ask for help, you're probably not a super big risk.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll push you through the fraud system.

Thank you Aaron! I've sent you an email!

• Who doesn't love a happy ending, eh?

Thanked by 2ThracianDog sin

@ftn said:
    AaronW Every USA based Dedicated Server providers offering SWIP /29 with own POC and ORG ID (ARIN records) with their purchased servers. However you only put Company Name rWHOIS and does not support SWIP with providers POC/ORG-ID. May I know why is that?

We don't do RWHOIS. Just SWIP. If you're looking for a reassignment we can handle that. Just open a ticket. Just FYI though, give it about a week to get in. We have one guy that does that and he updates them once a week.