Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Wordpress host for streaming site.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Wordpress host for streaming site.

hamukihamuki Member
edited February 2016 in Requests

Hello.

I am looking for someone who can provide a cheap wordpress host.
The site I am creating is a streaming site so it should be able to handle a lot of traffic.

The streams will be from other websites.
My website will just host modules.
So its nothing big, sorry for the misunderstanding!

All I need is simple hosting and as cheap as possible.

PM me with offers or post below.

Thank you!

~Hamuki

Comments

• Simple -> DigitalOcean

Handle alot of traffic -> Get a dedicated server so you have a slightly faster/less oversold network port?

Otherwise, you could just get a node from any other providers and put Cloudflare in front of your domain, but you gotta cache stuff though, if you want things to fly :)

• What kind of budget do you have in mind? "cheap" could mean a lot of things to a lot of different people.

• would you be streaming videos from your server or from external servers like youtube/vimeo etc ?

• All above, I have added a little to the thread since I sadly mislead you.
    Thanks for replying though.

• @hamuki said:
    All above, I have added a little to the thread since I sadly mislead you.
    Thanks for replying though.

DigitalOcean, then - see if the $5 node is fine for you, otherwise keep upgrading your plan (and do some caching) if your site is bogged down by the amount of users...

• how cheap

50$/year cheap or 5$/year cheap

• 5$-10$ a month cheap.
    Monthly payments, no annual.

• Let us know the spec needed and we will sort something within your budget

• @MrRapidHost said:
    Let us know the spec needed and we will sort something within your budget

I dont know the specific stats. The site just needs to run smooth with no issues.
    Its using iframe to capture some content from another site.

You tell me.
    Wordpress theme with 5-6 pages on and 5 of the pages has an iframe in it with some content.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited February 2016

go with Digital ocean you will have a great experience there are lot of hosts here but i can't understand the word wordpress host so if you don't have necessary skills then shard hosting from providers like buyshared will server your purpose