Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hong Kong or Singapore VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hong Kong or Singapore VPS

My VPSdime in LA is up in 12 days so looking to move to HK or Sinapore as I am in Phnom Penh and I sometimes have latency issues. It is for low traffic sites, no email, have DA panel. In short, never open tickets.
Need 40-50G of any kind of storage, prefer KVM but OVZ would be considered.
Currently pay 84/year but would like cheaper and better. Would be nice to have in excess of 1Gig of RAM. Already have DO Sing and it is good and may get another one there but HK has lower latency to my home.
Can pay yearly but want provider that has been in business for a while.

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

hico11 said: Phnom Penh

You can obtain virtual servers in Cambodia from http://cambo.host. I have personally used their services! I think it would be nice for you to have a hosting presence there. (optimal latency)

Although not LET price, but bandwidth is 100Mbit/s minimum and based on KVM. Peering with China Unicom, PCCW, Korea Telecom and Vietnamese ISPs etc.

• I'd go for that personal VPS if it had about 70GB more storage.

Blockchain these days is way too big. Wouldn't even fit on that 60GB option.

• oneasiahost?

• Kyn_DHKyn_DH Member
    edited February 2016

you can go with hostus hk, it maybe good latency from your side.. I have it one and have a good from southeast asia too @AlexanderM

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • @dediserve he need 40-50 gb :) and you said there we cant customize these special offer

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Can add NAS tho :)

@tommy said:
    dediserve he need 40-50 gb :) and you said there we cant customize these special offer

• That is all I need, already have Dediserve LET special from a few months ago, 2G and 30. Lowest latency of all my servers. Will just add $3.00 and good to go. > @dediserve said:

Can add NAS tho :)

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @deployvm
    sure they are in Phnom Penh DC? I saw their FB ad when they first started and checked the IP and it was HK.
    If so, where is it? Ezecom is wholesaler but too expensive. Digi is not up to it.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

hico said: Phnom Penh DC?

Based on my understanding yes.
    It's sinet.com.kh

• Conoha.jp - 1Gb ram, 50 Gb SSD, location Singapore

• there is leaseweb's offer but if you were to leaseweb then go via @ru_tld they have platinum support for free

bigger but it had good space

smaller but within your budget

Thanked by 1ru_tld
  • ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

LeaseWeb Singapore

Small VPS / 1 core / 40 GB SSD/ 4 TB bandwidth

Price - 51 EUR /year

Order Link

If you require larger virtual instance we can also provide you discount. Please contact online chat in case of any questions.