Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enterprise infrastructure for east USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enterprise infrastructure for east USA

We are looking to deploy our production environment on the eastern seaboard of the USA, our customers are from New York to Atlanta. I know this is a LET forum but not sure where else to ask.

Suggestions that can provide VM's and dedicated in a virtual network is a must (Windows & Ubuntu), we use a 3rd party for DDOS protection so this is not so much of a problem.

Who would people recommend, budget has three zero's in it if you get where I am coming from. Looking at Azure / AWS / Rackspace but wanna give every one a chance.

Thanked by 1dediserve

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

SoftLayer :)

• Ah forgot about softlayer, thanks for the suggestion

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Some of my would-be suggestions struck out:

• LiquidWeb is only in Michigan/Phoenix
    • WiredTree is only in Chicago and I'm not sure if they do Windows
    • KnownHost doesn't do Windows

Those are all step down from AWS/Azure/Rackspace/Softlayer in the sense that those companies are backed by billion-dollar companies. OTOH, maybe that's a good thing from a customization/support experience...all depends what exactly you want.

• Thing that gets me with AWS/Azure is if you wanna talk to some one there is no chance what so ever, they take your money and your on your own. Hence looking for a good USA provider who can offer something like a human, already looking at @dediserve or similar providers

Thanked by 1dediserve