Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmartHosting UK Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SmartHosting UK Review

david_reiddavid_reid Member
edited February 2016 in Reviews

So, I have been a customer of SmartHosting for around 3-4 months now and thought I’d better give you guys a review about them!

At the end of October 2015, I was looking around for UK Web Hosting providers with good reviews and multiple times I came across SmartHosting with their claims of ‘Unlimited Hosting’. I was a little sceptical at first due to this claim but thought I’d give it a go. The Sign Up process went smoothly and my account was provisioned straight after I paid.

What did I get? Unlimited Everything! Their servers are very fast with a very low ping. They have multiple ‘Clouds’ which appear to run on OnApp (don’t quote me on that! :-) )

Their Unlimited Web Hosting Costs £2.49 per month (+ VAT). Their Unlimited Reseller Web Hosting costs £8.99 per month (+ VAT). Their Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting costs £19.99 per month (+ VAT).

They offer:

• 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• 24/7 UK Technical Support
• Industry Experience Since 1999
• Price Promise
• PCI Compliant Hosting
• NO Contracts
• NO Setup Fees
• Premium Dell & CISCO Hardware

Their Support is super-fast, their server hasn’t gone down since I’ve been with them, they are friendly and their prices are great! Overall, I am very impressed by them! They have been great. I’ll be sticking with them for many years to come! 10/10 from me!

You can find out more here: https://www.smarthosting.co.uk/aff.php?aff=272 (Aff Link)

Comments