Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting Request (Tired of NexHost)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting Request (Tired of NexHost)

luissousaluissousa Member
edited February 2016 in Requests

Hello!

I've been with NexHost for some time now, but I'm leaving since it's like the 7th time they change their server's IPs immediately without warning first, and I'm really tired of having my websites offline for not changing the IPs in CloudFlare the second they decide to email me.

I need 30-50GB of space and 100-200GB of Bandwidth.

Any advice?
Thanks!

Comments

• Budget and location requirements? Any other requirements?

• For EU I recommend Misterhost.net (link in my sig)

Thanked by 1MisterHost_NET
  • luissousaluissousa Member
    edited February 2016

No location requirements, but would prefer EU.

Priced around 2-3$ monthly

@WHT
    Do they do free transfer?

• @luissousa said:
    No location requirements, but would prefer EU.

Priced around 2-3$ monthly

WHT
    Do they do free transfer?

No idea to be honest.

• Submit a ticket to them from the looks of it.

"Drop your worries! We will ensure you never face a moment of downtime.

- Free Domain Transfers!
    - Free File Transfers!
    - Free Database Transfers!
    - Free Script Transfers!"

luissousa said:

@WHT Do they do free transfer?

• +1 for Buyshared you will get you own IP

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We offer CPanel shared/resellers in London if that's any intrest.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Lol just another typical day at NexHost ..

• Buyshared...eyes closed.

• n1kkon1kko Member
    edited February 2016

I went with http://hostus.us today as I needed London, great service too!

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • @luissousa said:
    Hello!

I've been with NexHost for some time now, but I'm leaving since it's like the 7th time they change their server's IPs immediately without warning first, and I'm really tired of having my websites offline for not changing the IPs in CloudFlare the second they decide to email me.

Any advice?
    Thanks!

Yes, they did that recently with their Seattle server.

• How long before @NexHost shows up whining about something-or-other? He's hilarious.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @VPSensational said:
    How long before NexHost shows up whining about something-or-other? He's hilarious.

There's nothing to whine about, I actually like their services if you ignore the IP changes that are becoming too regular.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @VPSensational said:
    How long before NexHost shows up whining about something-or-other? He's hilarious.

I'm just waiting for that shit catch phrase he always uses when he's had enough..

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited February 2016

luissousa said: I've been with NexHost for some time now, but I'm leaving since it's like the 7th time they change their server's IPs immediately without warning first, and I'm really tired of having my websites offline for not changing the IPs in CloudFlare the second they decide to email me.

Hi,

I'm very sorry about your experience. we have had a lot of issues in Los Angeles due to Floods. and a headache of issues as a result of that. Since our Last Migration 2 days ago we have not had any repeat issues. before the migration the box would crash due to the Floods that was leaking.

As far as I'm aware we have not changed the IPs 7 times this might of been in the past. but we moved the Hosting to Los Angeles a couple of months ago. and it retained the same IP until the ports randomly got blocked for FTP we had to change the IP for the cPanel IP but kept the Shared IP the same.

Hosting has been moved to Seattle where it has the right setup to deal with DDoS Prone clients.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited February 2016

@NexHost said:
    As far as I'm aware we have not changed the IPs 7 times this might of been in the past.

The 7 times are counted since I'm a NexHost customer, so some happened under the old management as well.

I could certainly forgive the IP changes, but I can not forgive a host who, instead of using a proper SSL, ask me to create an exception in my browser to access their cPanel/WHM. Even worse, ask me to use another browser which allows exceptions, since Firefox does not under HSTS.

Thanked by 2namhuy vimalware
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited February 2016

@luissousa said:
    I could certainly forgive the IP changes, but I can not forgive a host who instead of using a proper SSL ask me to create an exception in my browser to access their cPanel/WHM. Even worse, ask me to use another browser which allows exceptions, since Firefox does not under HSTS.

Before NexHost was taken over by new management there was this issue. it was fixed but due to us completely loosing a RAID Array in Los Angeles. we now have to buy another SSL for maybe the third time. we suspect this is due to the amount of crashes often up to several times a day. This is why we told you to add a exception to bypass the warning.

• NexHost said: we have had a lot of issues in Los Angeles due to Floods.

I thought there was a drought in California.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited February 2016

@luissousa said:
    Hello!

Any advice?
    Thanks!

I have thried these :

• For UK / NL : xinix.co

• For Germany : crowncloud , ask sales

• For DirectAdmin Plans : Host1Plus

• For UK location, u may also try northhosts.co.uk

Thanked by 2SpeedBus luissousa
  • I can do in the US, in NJ 30GB Space, 100GB BW at $3

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2016

We do New Jersey and Los Angeles.

Thanked by 2vimalware luissousa
  • We could do this to your budget in the UK.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We could do reseller in Germany. For your requirements, our R2 plan would be perfect. I've also PM'd you a coupon code! All of our shared and reseller packages feature the following:

• DDoS Protection
    • CloudLinux with CageFS and PHP Selector
    • Softaculous
    • Cloudflare directly from cPanel
    • NGINX with Varnish
    • Daily Offsite Backups

Dedicated IPs are at an additional cost of $1.75 per IP per month.

If you'd like to check out our packages, take a look at https://introvex.net/reseller.php. If you need more space or other features, please feel free to open a Sales ticket at https://introvex.net/contact.php.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • @luissousa said:
    Hello!

Any advice?
    Thanks!

Hello,

You could check us out ;).

• What's shared chair hosting like? You have more people sit on a chair? What if you only get fat people buying?

ChairHosting said: You could check us out ;).

Thanked by 2Jonchun namhuy

@GM2015 said:
    What if you only get fat people buying?

I assume that would only become an issue if you offer them "unlimited" space. Perhaps moving them to sofas would solve the issue.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited February 2016

@IntroVex said:

Sorry, sofahosting.com is taken

[Edit] ohhh shit ha-ha its actual hosting in the UK..

• Where do you think McDonalds host its servers in the UK?

ATHK said: Sorry, sofahosting.com is taken

@ATHK said:

That can't be good for the leather, can it?!

• What sort of specifications are you after? We could most likely sort something out for you at https://simplexhosts.com