Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET users moving from VMs to dedicated? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET users moving from VMs to dedicated?

13»

Comments

• I'm too fickle to colo.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Remote hands costs on colo and quality of remote hands (seen it first hand on companies I used to work for) keeps me from going that route. One LA facility, you basically have to explain everything step by step like teaching a 5 year old how to make a sandwich otherwise you'll get more remote hands time

• I moving from dedicated to vps, saving $$$ :)

Because i am a fool. Hosting website with 100 visitors per month don't need dedicated server.

• rokok said: Because i am a fool. Hosting website with 100 visitors per month don't need dedicated server.

For 100 visitors per month you don't even need a VPS. Hell, just shut the fucker down, surely you're wasting time and money for a little over 3 visitors per day :-0

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • rokok said: I moving from dedicated to vps, saving $$$ :)

Because i am a fool. Hosting website with 100 visitors per month don't need dedicated server.

Yeah, low traffic websites are better on a VPS. However, when your services require as much ram as possible ( > 6 GB of ram ), dedicated becomes cheaper.