Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/VDS - DDoS Protection Europe ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/VDS - DDoS Protection Europe ?

Hello, I need your help.

I need is a hosting provider that offers good protection for teamspeak 3 server, I now use the hosteam.pl, protection is not good

Does anyone know of a better protection for teamspeak 3 server ?

And please only not voxility :) I have their services even though they are unstable.

Comments

• Hosteam.pl is the good ones in Teamspeak DDOS protection if they are not good for then i think you will have problems with any one

• I have constant attacks, and you can not stop them

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Lucic012 said:
    I have constant attacks, and you can not stop them

So you are a liability to a host. You need some enterprise DDoS protection - are you prepared to pay for it ?

• Im not sure of of your exact needs but , RamNode has been great for me.
    They have NL location.

• SyerateSyerate Member, Host Rep

It's really dependant on the size of your attacks, I mean yes you could try RamNode or NFO but still, these providers will null if you reach over 40/50Gbps.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

How big are the attacks and are they continuous? We offer European DDoS protection (vpsbit.com) for over 100Gbps. But what is your budget?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@Lucic012 said:
    Hello, I need your help.

I need is a hosting provider that offers good protection for teamspeak 3 server, I now use the hosteam.pl, protection is not good

Does anyone know of a better protection for teamspeak 3 server ?

And please only not voxility :) I have their services even though they are unstable.

Hello there,

We offer up to 20 Gbps free DDoS Mitigation for all server plans from there: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=19

Should you need additional information, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

• oalarooalaro Member
    edited February 2016

How big are the attacks you are getting? Also do you have the latest server version. Older versions have some vulnerability issues. I think hosteam.pl is the best host you can get for teamspeak.
    Used staminus/blacklotus/voxility. If hosteam isn't working for you then go for OVH. Some people use OVH VPS with GAME protection. With good firewall rules it should work for you.

When attack is leaking to much traffic, I have an automatic script that collects a sample of traffic from the server in pcap tcpdump format. I send that to hosteam support to help them make a better protection profile.

• Lucic012Lucic012 Member
    edited February 2016

@oalaro said:
    How big are the attacks you are getting? Also do you have the latest server version. Older versions have some vulnerability issues. I think hosteam.pl is the best host you can get for teamspeak.
    Used staminus/blacklotus/voxility. If hosteam isn't working for you then go for OVH. Some people use OVH VPS with GAME protection. With good firewall rules it should work for you.

When attack is leaking to much traffic, I have an automatic script that collects a sample of traffic from the server in pcap tcpdump format. I send that to hosteam support to help them make a better protection profile.

I am sending pcap tcpdump format, but after there was nothing better.
    I took the Russian machine with DDoS-guard.net protection, amd proved to be a good protection for teamspeak 3 servers.