Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for /another/ UK host. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for /another/ UK host.

2»

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Jacob said: Awkward moment, when crystal is really a woman.

I did apologize to him profusely :3

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

He said clearly to HIM! :p
    Famous Rules 29 and 30 of the internet most likely.

• @tux said: Maybe you are on wrong node or your configuration is not best. My VPS is on kvm01 node and it gives more than 70 MB/s.

It was a clean install of Ubuntu 12.04 x64 (with LVM), nothing else on it. I was on kvm03 or kvm04, don't know which. @Asim also had poor disk speeds, if I remember correctly.

What speeds are you getting exactly? I'd be very interested if there are actually good speeds. It was an amazing offer, good panel (with Splice as a console option) and 2x /64 IPv6.

• @mpkossen true, my experience was not good and I finally cancelled. @necs has a good offer and I am using that one now

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited January 2013

@mpkossen Yes we do offer KVM. KVM is now our primary product line at the present time. At the present time we do not offer IPv6 however we are preparing for a roll out in all our locations at the present time.

Do let me know if you have any questions.